the Rift

[OPEN] Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open]

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark

Large, ebony feathered wings spread out to their full length from my shoulders that were already beginning to thicken up with muscles as a yawn slid from my smoky velvets. Everything seemed to be going quite well in the quiet little world that I knew in the Foothills, there were a few different characters that I had ran into, none of them seemed to be as close or as interested in me as my brothers seemed to be. Blinking a few times to push the sleep away from my steely pools and giving them a few moments to focus on the bright world around me once again as my feathered limbs adjusted beneath me and lifted my frame from the pile of leaves in which I had been resting.
I hadn’t yet run into any others that happened to be in my age range and it was slightly disappointing to think that I could have been the only one born in this time range from a mare of the Foothills. A snort escaped through my delicate nares as I allowed my steely pools to lazily travel the horizon, occasionally narrowing in feeble efforts to be able to see further. Maybe today would be the day that I would get lucky enough to meet someone close enough in my age, someone who would kick up their heels with me and maybe even explain what they thought my “glow” was. Flicking my harks back slightly I fought back a giggle at the way my cropped looking mane tickled at the inner parts of my harks before flicking them back quickly, knowing there was no way I could keep from laughing for long.
Stretching my wings out once more I decided it was a good time to wander away from the little leaf nest I had created for myself, there didn’t seem to be anyone wandering around these parts of the Foothills today and I was itching for some company. Tossing my little crown I broke out into an easy canter that would one day hopefully be as powerful and ground eating as my older brother Archibald’s. I looked up to each and every one of my brothers but something about the strength that Archibald showed with each and every movement, and the fact that he held such a high rank in our herd made me want to strive to be just like him. Or at least to gain his approval at whatever it is that I wind up doing with my hopefully long life.
Lost in my thoughts of gaining the approval that most foals look for from their fathers, I didn’t realize where my limbs were carrying me until THUD. My frame hit solidly with another’s and a surprised ”Oh!” Slid from between my smoky velvets as I quickly scrambled to my limbs and took a few steps back, stormy pools settled warily on the form of a stormy grey and white mare and my jaw dropped slightly as I took in her ruby red pools.
”I…I’m so sorry ma’am.” My lyrics were stuttered as I looked at the mare warily, hoping that she wouldn’t be too upset with me for running into her so cluelessly.

"Speech"
[Tag : Frostie w. Hana ]
[Words : 5 . 3 . 5 ]
[Muse : Album (Red) by Taylor Swift ]
[Notes : Sorry this took so long dear~ && don’t judge me based on music choice lol ]

Messages In This Thread
Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open] - by Hana - 05-08-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open] - by Darwin - 05-10-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open] - by Casimir - 05-20-2013, 04:29 PM