Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

Descaro travelled through the claiming wood at a rolling trot, proudly carrying himself with a flick of his tail and a well toned arch of his neck. Mane of a pitch colour bouncing along in clumps to his brisk pace. He had already captured the scent of another in the Threshold and he had quickly moved to chase down the stranger, wanting to arrive before anyone else claimed him. The trees continued parting until finally he laid eyes upon a chestnut stallion crowned in a delightfully curved marbled black horn. As the soldier fell to a halt, he noted the lithe form and the strong build he seemed to represent. If the male before him so decided to become a warrior, Descaro could already see him excelling in the rank just from physical appearance. He had a short blonde mane and tail, standing just an inch smaller than himself. A charming fellow indeed as Descaro moved a little closer to speak with this newcomer to the lands of Helovia.

"Greetings fellow brother. My name is Descaro, a soldier from the north. Who might you be?" He asked in his rather purring suave tones, hoping to stop the stallion's charging canter and take advantage of the rather appealing smile upon his crimson lips. The stallion seemed at a distance to be quite on the skinny side, would he even survive in the north? The mahogany male did not know, but he knew not to presume too much of those he did not know. Perhaps, if he agreed to come to the Basin, he would die on the way. At least then, the world would be rid of another weakling. Yet, if the stallion survived the trek north then he would have more than proved himself an excellent fighter.

Descaro lastly looked around the wood, he had officially named the Threshold his second home out of amused sarcasm, as he often found himself here nearly as much as the time he spent at home. Though the stallion increasingly warmed to his task, in the long run, he was helping the herd gain strength and that was enough to satisfy him for now.

Messages In This Thread
This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-08-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-09-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-13-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-15-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-18-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-18-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-19-2013, 12:44 AM