Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

Descaro watched as the fiery man dug his charging hooves into the ground, bringing his wild pace to a halt. The Soldier was half worried the stallion might have gone flying by and ignored him, luckily his suave tones had caught the crimson ears of this one. However, this one seemed to care little for the warrior's presence as Descaro quickly noted through the arrogant look on his face. To which the mahogany bay immediately took a disliking to, but he held his open gaze for friendship and took a deep breath to control the emotions that were ready to rage out. There was a deep intelligence to the gaze of Descaro and it took all of that intellect to hold his tongue. So far. It was when the stallion spoke that his patience was truly tested and his posture noticeably stiffened in anger. Bastard who does he think he's talking to his mind raged on with similar thoughts and many colourful words bubbled to his lips before finally he gripped the speech he needed to continue.

"Actually, you're in my presence. This is my home your stumbling into brute, so watch your tongue. I don't take well to strangers with an arrogant tone like yours, not that you'd care." He smiled through the last lines as he imitated the voice of the stallion in a taunting way. The good mood he had began with quickly flittering away and for that he was annoyed. However, he changed his approach of conversation, reminding himself he was on recruiting business and that a full blown argument wasn't really going to help.

That was, if this barking idiot would bite.

"Carry on in your ignorant bliss if you like, but if you do wish to listen then this is what I offer. An opportunity to fight and thrive for the Aurora Basin. You may not like me and I don't particularly care for you either, but if you think you've got what it takes to be a fighter then come join the herd with the best soldiers around. However, if you'd rather live like a frightened girl that shies at his own shadow then, like I said. Carry on dear boy!" He smiled maliciously, it seemed kind words were useless on such a stallion, but Descaro begrudgingly had to admit. He'd fit in well with the Basin horses and, if he happened to have enough hatred to be racist, then maybe even the plague.

That being said, the crimson brute could simply choose to ignore him yet there wasn't much more Descaro could do.

Messages In This Thread
This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-08-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-09-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-13-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-15-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-18-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-18-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-19-2013, 12:44 AM