the Rift

This one's a fighter[OPEN]

Calcifer Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPicCalcifer
we'll crawl, until we can walk again

The acrimonious wind pummeled throughout the woodland, creating an ominous howl against the now, colorful and vibrant leaves. Fleeting flaxen locks bounced resiliently in unison with the bellowing wind. Descaro. This mahogany stallion acquired more of quarrelsome attitude than expected. This oddly enough excited Calcifer. Bold altercations poured from his dark lips as the tones only escalated, in almost a smart goody two shoes type of manner. Foolish stallion, speaking to him in such tones. This only enraged the fiery stallion even more, muscles tensing by the second. Before any irate tones could flail from his lips, a smooth feminine voice caught his immediate attention. Slowly approaching from behind the bay stallion, a cream colored mare appeared from the brush. His emerald eyes fell upon her with shier fascination. She held palomino spots assorted randomly across her pelt and was equipped with a lithe, supple frame. She occupied a bizarre pair of antlers atop of her skull that stretched open like those of a deer. He had never seen such a thing before. Her aroma also inflicted the north. Maybe they shared the same home? The way she approached Descaro appeared like she knew him personally. She observed him, as he returned the favor but cautiously. Her elegant tasteful words slipped from her muzzle with ease. Her intentions were quite flirtatious, that was obvious. Oddly enough, it soothed his bloodlust, but not to the point of seeming weak; which he was far from. He wasn't in the mood for flirting, bu this mare was considerably attractive. "No, my intentions are not to harm anyone." He paused, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Yet." He whispered quietly to himself. His emerald gaze returned to the unicorn, Descaro. It took everything he had to not blurt out foul language, and lunge into a full on attack. However this was a new area, and he didnt want a bad reputation. He bit his lip in hesitation, shifting his weight throughout his legs uncomfortably. He spoke of possibly taking him to the north, supposedly called the Aurora basin. It seemed appealing, as his features lightened ever so faintly. The hostile mannerisms almost seeming to blanch, but an arrogant, haughty look still remained. "This Aurora Basin you speak of, oddly interests me." He spoke the truth, with smooth but cocky tones. "I don't appreciate your insults, but i possess experience in battle." The malevolent tones almost seeming to vanish. These equines seemed to be worthy of his trust, but that must be earned. He should have expected vile tones and language from the stallion. Afterall, Calcifer's greeting wasn't the kindest either. Instinct was all is body had to give anymore. "I don't believe i introduced myself. I am Calcifer." He addressed the antlered mare with a charming grin, before turning his gaze to the bay stallion once again. A duck of his skull was provided in an attempt to be polite. "I do apologize for my entrance, it's just been.. years since i have seen one of my kind." Since the death of his beloved mate, Dysis, he hasn't come into contact with anything, or anyone. Maybe, just maybe a herd would provide what he needed to forget.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-08-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-09-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-13-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-15-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-18-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-18-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-19-2013, 12:44 AM