Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

The appearance of Zdravilo was the last thing Descaro thought would happen. He turned his head to view her pretty form of golden and white, his gaze smouldering for a while until he finally brought himself back to the present. His problem of the stallion before him. He smiled, dark eyes lighting up with humour as she played the crimson stud with her inviting voice, quite easily highlighting her most beautiful areas much to Descaro's delight. Who didn't really need them pointing out after he'd already appreciated them. Yet, Zdravilo's stance on there friendship as being just that was abundantly clear and so the bulky stallion made no move on her. Though her tones of seduction were not completely lost on him and his smile became wider when she finished her speech to rusty chap before them. He returns her courteous bow with a flourish of his own, noting silently how they had a way of complimenting each other. Her female tones of subtle seduction and his own of suave, purring persuasion might indeed be a force to be reckoned with. Only time would tell.

He became even more amused when her flirtatious reasoning had a bigger impact on the stranger than he expected. Harsh stare lifting from his features and being replaced with a glittering humour as he watched Zdravilo bring the stallion down a few pegs just by 'fluttering her eyelashes'. The strange chestnut speaks and expresses an interest to follow them to the Aurora Basin in a way that makes Descaro frown, but he says nothing. Nodding once when he reveals his name to be Calcifer and silently accepting his apology though he thought it was more likely aimed at Zdravilo rather than himself.

The smile remains on his lips when finally he shifts his weight, turning his head to gaze at Calcifer "anything for a pretty girl, is that it Calcifer?" He laughed rather jovially before turning back to face the direction of the Basin, sighing once and checking Zdravilo was okay to go. "The Aurora Basin lies this way, we will show you the way." He smiled honestly this time and nodded once to Zdravilo before walking off towards the mountainous region.

Messages In This Thread
This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-08-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-09-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-13-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-15-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-18-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-18-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-19-2013, 12:44 AM