the Rift

I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

With good grace she accepted his offer and moved to stand next to him under the canopy of trees. Well, hopefully her hair wouldn't frizz up when then rain was finally finished soaking her. Next to him, in the drier area of the forest, Arah smiled her thanks. "Appreciated greatly." She was sincere and her tones were soft. "Please call me Arah." She heard a new sound though, after her finished answering her questions. Well, well, well. If it wasn't the troublesome mare Sinuhe. A smile played over her lips as Arah watched the mare approach them. This was the very mare who had come to cause trouble in The Basin. It sounded like Skeleton had been through a lot and just needed a break. Arah could offer that. As for this mare...she seemed to cause more trouble than what she was worth.

What was it with everyone assuming that Arah was racist? Yes, she came from The Basin and most of her heard mates were but everyone was actually pretty decent and Arah was fair from racist. Sure, for a while, she had an issue with equines, but after what happened to her anyone would. But she had worked out her issues and was slowly getting over her problems. She didn't hate them anymore, but she certainly didn't trust any equines. However it was time to focus on the issue at hand.

"I too am willing to answer your questions about this land." She looked over the stag, then glanced to Sinuhe. "Not invading other herds today Sinuhe?" Arah chuckled in a light hearted manner. No hard feelings here...mostly. Looking back over to the stag, her eyes assessed him quickly and then she gently continued speaking before anyone else could cut in. "I'm a member from Aurora Basin. We only have unicorns in The Basin, I should warn you now, some of members...leaders are racist." She tilted her head to the side slightly and felt a coy expression on her face. "But you will find that we are very protective of our members and everyone contributes to the herd." She herself was a ranking member of The Basin. "You'll be very comfortable there, even if you do not wish to have a rank." Her eyes settled on his ram horns. "No need to be worried about your horns." Antlers...god she hated them at times however by now she was used to the jabs about them belonging on male deer. She couldn't change it now though. "my grandmother has a..witty sense of humour." Tilting her head she made it obvious that she was speaking about her antlers.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-08-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-09-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-10-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-13-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM