the Rift

I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free

Skeleton Key Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

His eyes remain to the mare as he attempted to remove away the last of his dark thoughts. As she walked over and joined him, he gave her a slight smile to reassure her. Having taken steps over to make room for her, he was closer to the wet and cold area of the rain. Respect needed to be given to a lady like herself other than to make himself look like a selfish monster. "You're welcome. It is unsettling to see a lady like yourself stand in the cold while I stand in a somewhat dry place." It pleased him to have company again, and as she spoke her name, he nodded, simply having no words to say. A name like her own was unique and beautiful, like herself. The rain held no mercy and thunder came forth before he caught the next voice.
The other mare had only came out of nowhere, and her words seemed to already have annoyied him. So apparently not everyone was kind like Arah beside him. Yet, as the new mare named Sinuhe spoke of his family being murderers and racist, he felt a pot of anger rise upwards inside of him. She barely knew him, and came along to came judgement of his own family?! Instead of Arah and his family being racist, he had the idea that Sinuhe was more racist. Arah showed no sign of it, and therefore he went to no conclusions.
"Well, it seems as if you, Miss Sinuhe, are the racist and rude one here. You know nothing as of my family, therefore you shouldn't move to conclusions before saying something. I might as well say something of the same sort towards your own. Yet as for the lady Arah being racist, there is no evidence that she is as far as she has shown me, as I will not go to conclusions without seeing it first."
It came to him that the pair had offered to answer his questions, and none had come to him yet. Well, maybe there was one.... 'Is there any place to stay other than this rain drenched forest?' Altogether it seemed like a rude question to ask before he got the chance to know either of them, yet if he was going to take sides with anymore, it had to be Arah. Out of the two, she had the nicer deposition.
Suddenly it came to him, to know about where the pale horned mare came from. A place where there was only unicorns, and where some were racist. Hearing the leaders were didn't truly bother him that much, only if they took it to extremes where they were around and about killing any that weren't their own species. Maybe at that point he'd lose interest in them, and take elsewhere. His red eyes glance to Sinuhe, looking over her body. She had something within the looks department, seeing as her coat was different like his own. His markings and horns had always been a question that came along. Coven hooves never seemed to be the issue. Apparently they were something you see at least once in a lifetime, or maybe more if you knew the right people.
His attention is caught completely as Arah speaks about horns. He lets his eyes go to her horns, seeing their different look compared to Sinuhe. Hearing her speak about her grandmother's sense of humour made him chuckle a bit, and then suddenly took it back as he reminded himself that it was probably rude.
"Excuse me, I didn't mean to seem rude. Its nothing bad to them. Personally, they add to your own unique beauty and make you yourself. My half sister and half brother both had common unicorn horns. My sister took the idea of using it as a way of impaling others in the chest with her horn after some brilliant idea and got herself in war maybe too much. So take note it is better to have them the way they are."
He remembered Sinuhe, how she was left out in the rain as it fell in cold aura. It was rude for the pair to stand under the tree's canopy and leave her out. Sighing, he came forth to the offer for her to join them. If Arah and Sinuhe found some type of dislike for each other, hopefully they'd put it aside. "Sinuhe, would you care to join us?"
Quickly he moved over a bit more, backwards towards the trunk of the tree, hoping Arah would follow. The canopy extended outwards a good five to six feet, the tree being farly large. If they'd allow each to move about, there would be enough room for the trio to enjoy this shelter. Yet as the question pondered about in his head, it came to him to go ahead and ask it, regardless of what may happen as an outcome.
"Excuse me ladies, but is there any place I may stay for some time to escape the elements and find comfortable company?"
"talk talk talk"

OOC: Hey guys, excuse me if I'm slow replying. My dad and I are in the process of moving, therefore limited computer time!

AND I'M NOT THE MONSTER YOU MADE ME OUT TO BE

Messages In This Thread
I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-08-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-09-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-10-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-13-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-21-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-23-2013, 01:25 AM