the Rift

I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free

Why did everyone around here get me wrong? I know that sometimes things sounded wrong when they came from my mouth without thought but I didn't mean them in a horrible way. I had never (well sometimes) said something to hurt someone purposely and I would never link it back to family, it was just to low. Coming to think about it though, his family sounded very much like those who killed my father which was, well, rather coincidental. I wasn't accusing him though of having a family who killed mine, it was just a possibility.

"I am sorry, you got me wrong, I didn't mean to offend you in anyway. Also, I was not directly calling Arah racist, I just know of some who live there." I offer him a small, apologetic smile. I also shot Arah a small smile, I didn't totally hate her I just didn't see how she could live with a lode of racist when she wasn't. It made me sick and it was exactly the same reason I had been put of from going there.

The rain kept beating down on my back, it was soon glimmering in the rain and it was when it seemed to be beating down the hardest that I was remembered and invited under the shelter of the leaves. Despite how much I wanted to go under and be warm (well warmer) anyway. I shake my head though. Although at this moment I was slightly annoyed at being instantly hated by him every instinct of being a Princess to give her people the best battled with the warm thoughts, even though these were not in my kingdom. Plus, I didn't want to be squashed up against anothers wet pelt, it just wasn't appealing. "No thank you." I say simply.

"Excuse me ladies, but is there any place I may stay for some time to escape the elements and find comfortable company?" I nod my head then continue with speech. He wasn't the only wanting to escape the elements at the moment. "There are four herd lands. The Basin, which Arah has explained about. The Windtossed Foothills which I believe has been recently took over by an outcast band. The Worlds Edge which I don't know much about except there is, well, an edge. And there is also the Dragons Throat, where I live. It is a beautiful desert with a large lake and a great leader. Then there is also other lands which range from frozen caves to a thistle meadow." It was all I could offer, it was up to him, personally I did not mind.

"blah blah blah."

[Lol, when I saw this I didn't see the Basin tag xD Sorry!]

Sinuhe by Ella mansell on Grooveshark

Messages In This Thread
I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-08-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-09-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-10-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-13-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM