the Rift

I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free

Skeleton Key Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Somehow, he has gotten himself off to the wrong start. He is only able to give them smiles as they admit neither of them at racist. Yes, here you go. A horrible bad start. Thoughts pass through his head as they speak of the other lands, and then the word of snow passes through the conversation. Snow?! The word itself could bring a smile to his face, reminding himself home. It stayed so cold there, where blizzards raged about and kept people no one wanted around away. Hey, his family were known murderers who had started a war for pleasure. Not that he was around at that time. Even though if he was there at the time, he'd have taken more interest in sitting back and watching his blood thirsty uncle rampage about. Nothing more to worry about here. Just a rogue, screwed-up, blood thirsty family of horses who like to go about start wars and murder like Vikings. Just your every day family of mountain dwelling Vikings.
Thunder moves him back to the modern world, and he can only feel bad as Sinuhe denies his offer. "Excuse me if I offended you, Sinuhe." As the smile comes to him, he returns it. He has a choice to make here. Either leave with Arah to the Basin, where it might be close to his old home, or try out the Throat Sinuhe speaks so highly about. Every second he thinks of home, as of how cold it was there and how somehow, that is more refreshing than the freezing cold rain he faces under a tree with two very different, yet similar, ladies. Ladies wasn't a word to describe either of them, yet he best not find himself in the worst situation.
"Well, excuse me Sinuhe, but the Basin sounds so welcoming. My old home was in the snow-capped mountains where I was less like to be bothered by annoying creatures. Neither of you are annoying, quite the opposite actually. It would just be more comforting to be in the Basin. So, Arah, would you mind if I went to the Basin with you?"
His voice is so calm and welcoming. This could be a new good thing for him, for a place close to home. The moment he got there he'd have to be quiet about his family. If any of the members other than Arah heard, they might get a bad impression about him. Before leaving he hadn't completely ran off like a thief in the night. No, that makes you so suspicious, and in his nut job of a family it'd soon be 'Oh, has anyone seen Skeleton? He was around last night but then disappeared without warning. Must of been a spy for the enemy. GO FIND HIM, WE HAVE TO KILL HIM NOW.' The thought brushed through his mind, and he only chuckled at the thought of his eldest sister screaming that.
Having made his decision now, and plainly spoken it, he takes more note of the weather. Hopefully it'd end soon, and he'd been free to snow. And oh how wonderful that seemed at the moment.
"talk talk talk"

OOC: CRAPASTIC POST HERE. XD

AND I'M NOT THE MONSTER YOU MADE ME OUT TO BE

Messages In This Thread
I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-08-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-09-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-10-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-13-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM