the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aiko Darleane
"It was in that moment that I felt my heart burst for the first time. I stood there for a minute, listening to their words, and it was within seconds that I felt hot liquid pouring down my cheeks. It was all going to be so simple, and I was going to find my father, but now...now it was all ruined. I wanted to scream, to shout, to run, to fight. But all I did was sit down and cry. I couldn't speak for the longest time, I just sat there and cried. It had been a whole season since my father had gone, and I what was I supposed to do? My father was all I had beside my mother, and we needed him. I wouldn't just let him go, but Mother had. She had been so distant...what was a young filly supposed to think? Had her mother given up on the fact that her papa was gone forever? Well I sure wouldn't.

My heart hurt, and it was the first time that I had felt the pain sting me where it was most precious. However, something strange happened, and to this day I still don't exactly understand it. My chest started to glow, and I felt myself soothed of my heart ache, and I was able to get myself under control. I looked at both of the adults, feeling shy, and I almost backed away. My voice when I spoke was low and quiet, but distinct."

'My father is trapped in the Basin. He has been there the whole season. That is why I want to go to the Basin. I want to know why he was stolen from me and my mother when I was a month old. It seems no one else will do anything about it, and I've tried to tell the Sultana, but nothing has gotten done, and my mother won't even help. I must find and bring my father home. This is why I wish to go to the Basin. I...I just want my father back.'

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 06-09-2013, 05:57 PM