the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The foal stared babbling again, this time she was completely bawling at the same time. My ears turned back and I looked down at her awkwardly, not knowing what exactly to do. She complained about her father being stripped from her at such a young age, plucking at one of the deeply hidden feelings in my brain. The feeling of having a parent taken from you was like a hot blade slicing into your very core. But, instead of a sentimental feeling bubbling into my heart, I felt nothing. Obviously the poor bastard did something to be brought back to my home.

Just as I cocked my head, ready to respond and let the filly know that he was probably fine, the older mare turned a completely new leaf. The presence of the child must have wiggled into some hidden hatred of hers or something. The bitch slayed my name with her cold words, trying to pry something from me. My brain clicked into defensive action, the voices suddenly all murmuring in my brain. "As a matter of fact you broad, I don't. The stupid bastard probably got himself into something that he couldn't get out of!" My words were hollow, not having much feeling behind them.

Who did this cunt think she was? She dropped her head back down to the young female; Clobber her in the back of the fucking head! a duo screamed at me simultaneously. I kept all four feet on the soil, though my front right hoof dug angrily into the soft earth. My imagination created a gory scene of blood splattered across her dainty white body, draining from her propped open mouth like a red river. The twisted image bubbling a strange, yet satisfying feeling that coursed through my veins.

Her ivory head craned back up, cold eyes piercing me like dull knives. "Get the hell out of my way." Her body drew closer, creating a tension in my muscular back haunches. An angry snort erupted from my nostrils and I pushed my front quarter into the air, dagger like hooves wielding toward the mare's face. My intentions were not to hit her, but if it were to happen, then so be it. This bitch thought she was hard? Let me knock those fucking pedestals down from right under her fucking feet.

[Ooc; Aaaangry Voodee! Sorry! :o ]
walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM