the Rift

[OPEN] Mad As A Hatter In Her Own Right [Ahi, Sergeant/s, Open]

Ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A h i

[[OOC: Apologies for the wait!!! Computer wouldn't let me post for some reason. :/]]

I smiled as she removed a wilted and withered flower from my locks. Thankfully, she didn't make a big deal of my waking nightmares. I had had a theory that she had indeed saw me moving about in my sleep, reliving those moments. I didn't make it known, however. I just let it be.

When she agreed that I could indeed fly, I had to contain my inner child self to keep from ushering her and my body out of the cavern and into the air. Even more so when she expressed the though of getting out and getting back into service. It was no chore, though, for several years of severe discipline had whipped such actions into shape.

"And you are correct. Let us not wait any longer then, I do suppose?" A smile crossed my face with eagerness; partly to get into the skies and partly to see a member of the Dragon's Throat army. I longed to get into action once more. Not even action, even. I would be comfortable with training! Spars, wit, etc. I longed for it and so did my body.

I followed Africa out of the cavern, welcoming the day as it hit my eyes. I then stretched my legs and wings to get the blood flowing through them again. I was surprised by the fact that they were still working properly. Having them inactive for that long, I (jokingly) thought they would've fall limp.

My larger than normal wings were soon stretched to their full wing span. Still on the ground, yet still stretching. I flapped them a few times, almost inspecting them to make sure I could still fly appropriately. It was more out of habit than anything. There was no doubt in my mind of Cirrus' healing abilities but there was a need for reassurance. I had always been one to double check.

"Why, I do not believe my wings have sought the air so much in my life. It is with this, that I do believe we should take advantage of this before all joking is to be put aside as a soldier?" I chuckle then tap her leg with my hoof. "I have no reason to doubt that you are now it, sistren." I smirk heartily once more then bound off into the air, using the resistance to pull me up rapidly. With this, I practice a maneuver I had not used in a very long while. I turn to the right, then swiftly pull back to the left, only to enter a dive in which my wings are tucked neatly to my side. They are then thrust out and I am ascending into the air again, gliding as I go.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mad As A Hatter In Her Own Right [Ahi, Andromeda, Open] - by Ahi - 05-14-2013, 09:16 PM