the Rift

[OPEN] Windancer [Dragon Hatching]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

Weeks ago, I had back away from my challenge for the same green egg. I had however watched from a distance as the one who had followed me to the Deep Forest brought the little one home with him. My mood matched my eye color, as I was very jealous of the little creature that the WingLeader would soon have. mother had told me all about the dragons, and how my grandsire and granddam both had one... Daddy had one... I wanted one too... I wanted to show that I was just as strong and as skilled as those before me.

Little did Destrier know, I had still been watching over the egg from afar. Sure I was jealous he got it and not me, but he earned it and I didn't. I stayed close when he had to go out and carry out any WingLeader duties. I never got to close to the egg, and made sure I was always out of sight when he returned.

Today was no different, although I was able to hide the fact I wanted to be near the egg by relaxing near the same fire. There was just something about today.. Today was special... I sighed softly as the breeze simply toyed with my cream colored mane and tail. Sure enough when I turned my attention back to the egg... after all I was trying to be secretive... boy did I get a surprise! It was hatching!! With great delight I jumped to my hooves and started to move forward. But when I saw Destrier wasn't moving around I froze. I instead listened as he spoke a name... The little dragon's name. Suli I smiled softly, waiting a few more minutes before finally making my presence known. "She's beautiful."

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Destrier - 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Sakura - 05-09-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Mirage - 05-10-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Luken - 05-10-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Vikram - 05-11-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Destrier - 05-12-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Sakura - 05-12-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Mirage - 05-14-2013, 12:21 AM