the Rift

[OPEN] Windancer [Dragon Hatching]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

It seemed that we would not be a trio for very long. My head jerks around as Queen WeyrLeader Mirage arrived with her bonded golden dragon and her new daughters. Mirage echoed my words about the little green's beauty. "Sakura speaks the truth; beauty defines her. A fitting name, Destrier." My green eyes look over Mirage and her little family, almost jealous of how close they were to their mother. Lately my own mother had seemed distant... Aaron tried to sooth my worries, but he too seemed concerned. Slowly I begin to slip backward, trying to make myself less known to those arriving.

My attention went back to the little green dragoness for only a moment as yet another arrived. This time I am surprised to see the colt I had met months ago, well almost run into months ago. He was larger than I am now, and looks to be several months older than I am. With slight annoyance he completely ignores me. It appeared that it was his own father that had followed me to the Deep Forest that day. Well... No wonder the WingLeader was so keen on keeping me safe. Good old father instincts. I sigh softly before turning my attention to yet another arrival.

This time, I step backward even more as the dragon horse thing moves in. He carries in his mouth a dead rabbit. I wince, hating to think of the rabbit's death. However I see soon that it was a thing of necessity as he drops the rabbit down for little Suli. She eagerly moves forward devouring her first meal. Ah, so that explains it. He continues on, and I relax as he moves in against mirage and her daughters. Ah so he was their Dad it seemed. Yet another pang as it seemed I was the only one present that did not have blood ties to be here. Slowly I step backward again, shyly. Maybe I should just go, and mind my own business for once in my life...

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Destrier - 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Sakura - 05-09-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Mirage - 05-10-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Luken - 05-10-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Vikram - 05-11-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Destrier - 05-12-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Sakura - 05-12-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Windancer [Dragon Hatching] - by Mirage - 05-14-2013, 12:21 AM