Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
Open for anyone. Family, new friends or old. <3

Torasin

I still look for your face in the crowd
Oh if you could see me now
Would you stand in disgrace or take a bow

It was what simply could be described as a beautiful day. The breeze was maybe a little cold, but the golden stallion that bounced his way through the mists found it rather pleasant. He wanted to climb closer to the edge of the cliff, where the mist was less dense and he could see the brilliant blue sky. He was accompanied by a brown dragon who, as of this season, was now fully grown and experimenting his new found control over his flames. He could now breathe fire like an expert and Torasin was very very proud of bonded friend. They had been together for a long time now, since the very first days the gilded stallion had set foot in Helovia and together they had travelled and grown. Their partnership was solid and their bond would not be broken until the time came to pass on to the next life. Folds of creamy mane danced along his lithe neck as he picked his pace up into a bounding canter, loping the last bit of the way up to the top of the cliff before falling to a halt to look out across the horizon.

Green eyes strayed upwards as Kiba landed on his back, happily swaying his tail and humming a reptile like noise to himself. Large soft clouds floated amongst the vast blue and he watched them travel with content, their slow gentle movements almost like therapy to him as he rested a back foot rather lazily. It was a nice day to be out of the trees and enjoying the world.

His gaze snapped to one cloud in particular then and he rather humorously turned his head to one side before gasping in delight.

Look at that Kiba! That cloud looks like you.

The gilded eyes of the dragon snapped upwards and quickly he scrabbled further up onto Torasin's neck, with his host dipping his head slightly at the new shift of weight. A soft clinking sound was made when talons met with the time amulet that hung loosely if only slightly tangled in his mane. Pearing through buttery ears, Kiba searched for the cloud and when he found it he trilled in excitement. Launching himself off into the air to mimic the position of the cloud dragon before letting out a rather large flame in a comical way that made it look like the cloud was shooting fire. The Moon healer could feel the heat of the flame from his position on the cliff and had to squint his eyes at it's ferocity. Eventually the cloud dispersed with the breeze and Torasin laughed jovially at his friend's antics in the sky before speaking into his mind with awe.

A rare sight.

Yes, rare indeed.

The brown then came back to rest upon the his normal perch of a white patched rump and they both stood and watched the simple joys of mother nature.
image credits
table by whit

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

Today was no different than any other really. Well, almost. Today my adventures included my twin sister, as she followed close behind me everywhere I went. Momma had said not to lose her and to stay within the Edge. I promised I would, but that didn't mean I didn't want to. Even big brother Aaron had asked me to keep within the boarders... I wondered if there was something big and bad going on outside of our home that they didn't want me involved in? Ah well, for now it didn't matter as I was headed towards the cliff. It had been long since I had escaped the forest we called home just to look up at the sun or moon.

Every now and then I case my gaze back, looking for my twin sister. I had to make sure she was keeping up after all. Light green eyes took in my sister for mere seconds as we continued on. She was pretty, even if her eyes had a haze that I was to worried about failing to try and fix. Maybe one day we would go pray to the Gods of Helovia and see about fixing my dear sister's eyes. Till then, I would always allow her to follow me.

It was then I heard a familiar trill. Kiba!! That meant Daddy was surely nearby as well. My pace increased slightly as we drew in closer. I called out a joy filled whinny as we drew in close. I glaced back, almost sure Takara knew that I had found Daddy... Well if not she would now. I stepped lightly to your right, nosing your flank gently first. "Daddy i've missed you."

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Takura

Well today Momma had sent me off with my big sister Sakura... Well you really can't call her my big sister, seeing as she only a few minutes older. I keep my ears perked forward at all times as i follow my sister quietly through the forest that is our home. Mother and Aaron's warnings of not to leave the Edge was still ringing in my mind. What could have both adults so worried about us leaving? Was something going on outside our home? Well with me having no sight I really wasn't worried about it.

Today was mostly about spending time with my twin. With her having sight, and Momma being so protective of me.. I very rarely got to go on all the adventures Sakura did... Or the ones I thought she did. Granted I had a few of my own, including meeting our big sister Azale Moniet, and another mare in the herd. But Momma had always been close by for it all.

Suddenly I too heard the familiar trill that was our Father's bonded dragon Kiba. My sister's pace changed, as did mine. Blindly I followed her, only drawing to a halt when I could hear my sister's hoof beats slowing. Her's went off to the right, and my ears cause her voice adressing our Father. Slowly, I stuck my own nose out feeling for my Father's side. Once found I placed myself at his left side whispering softly. "I missed you too, Father." I leaned in gently, just glad to be in his presence.

"talking the talk"

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

Torasin

I still look for your face in the crowd
Would you stand in disgrace or take a bow

Peace. It was so calm and serene as the wind caressed his milky mane with the sun blushing brightly onto his short cropped golden fur. It was in natures gentle embrace that Torasin truly found peace within his soul, her soothing songs of old laced it's way deep into his heart and tightened his grip on hope. A gentle curl of velvet lips marked the presence of a comfortable happiness and Torasin drank in the precious moments that he shared with his brown friend. It was not long, however, until they were joined by two others. Their scents unmistakable and they carried almost a presence, a touch only known to his heart that marked them as his daughters. Kiba trilled first, letting out a colourful noise to greet the twin sisters as he flew down towards them, gilded eyes glimmering in joy to see their faces. Reaching out to nip Sakura's mane before doing the same to Takura, tail happily flicking from side to side as he did so.

Little hatchlings are growing! Will be dragon masters one day.

Kiba said proudly into the vaults of his bonded's mind who smiled and nibbled the mane of Sakura as she reached out to him. His heart swelling in pride and love.

If that is what they so choose. I'm sure they will be, dear friend.

He warmly returned to his rather excitable dragon who warbled in agreement and Torasin turned to nuzzle Takura, letting her know that he was here even if she could not see through her own eyes. It was something that bothered the painted healer everyday, why could he not heal the blind? Was he not strong enough? Was it a curse from the Gods? Or was there another reason he couldn't quite grasp? So many questions he wanted answers to answer, but he was just a humble stallion after all. Never did anything great nor risky, he was just Torasin, a horse whose purpose in life was to save others. Yet, he couldn't quite do that with his own daughter and it frustrated him.

"Sakura, Takura. I have missed you both too! How you grow each day! I am already proud of you and you're already blossoming into beautiful mares. I am a lucky father indeed that your mother gifted me with such rare children" he said with a voice thick with emotion. He wanted to make sure they knew that he loved them, really, he should tell them everyday. Maybe he should make that his next objective, though, maybe they wouldn't want him pestering in their lives all the time. He chuckled then and threw a glance towards his bonded who was now circling above their head. "Kiba thinks you will make fine dragon masters one day, though the path you choose, will always be your own decision."

Finishing his sentence he remembered the day he had met Mirage for the first time, with her magnificent golden dragon and the stark determination that from that day on he wanted to have such a friend. It wasn't too long until he was charged with the protection of an egg and from it Kiba was born. They had not been separated since. A memory he would cherish forever and one he hoped his children would find too.

"How have you been? Not causing your mother any trouble I hope?" He laughed through the latter part meaning it light heartedly, knowing that his daughters would rarely cause trouble.
image credits
table by whit

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

When you are ready, I will surrender
Take me and do as you will

She was like a splotch of black ink on a blank page; accidental, unwanted, and bound to be sent to the trash. Her dark coat stood out against the wispy backdrop of the shifting mists as the mustang navigated her way through them. From time to time the silver figure would lower her striped head to nibble at the grass, filling her sun-branded belly that rested upon four stout pillars. Sunlight filtered effortlessly through the cloudy cover and caressed the equine's petite form; the clouds that speckled the deep blue sky were no match for such powerful rays of energy. Orangemoon had proved to be very complacent this year, and not a single complaint about the coming cold had fallen from the wraith's delicate maw.

What did manage to spill past the lips of the grazing fae was a soft nicker of laughter, followed by a quiet call in greeting to the painted family that had gathered, "Good morning to you, little ladies. Having fun with your father, are you?"

Apparently, the picture of the two girls spending time with the moon doctor had had a tremendous effect on her spirits, shifting them from that of shy and lonesome to joyous and compassionate as she moved towards them. Her brows did not furrow with worry at the sight of the painted stag, and her inability to engage in a friendly conversation was forgotten.

After all, she had seen the stallion once before -- I swear I've seen his face before... Perhaps at one of the Qian's gatherings? -- so it wasn't as if they were complete strangers. She had every right to speak with a fellow member; and, as Wraith, she should be getting to know each individual that sought refuge inside the Moon Goddess' realm. Perhaps meeting with the Doctor and his daughters was a good place to start.

Truth do you hear me?
Don't try to come near me
So tired I sleep through the lie

Image Credits