the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Joyful Step [Arah]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

At the filly's answer Arah struggled not to burst out with laughter. It was clear that the adorable little girl had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. It was positively hilarious, but the Impersonator kept her face neutral and nodded along with the filly, acting as if she believed that the filly understood. 'Vapor and stuff' at times like this Arah thought she really could be a mother. They way she pretended to have a clue was just overwhelming. She introduced herself as Rhiannon, and Nonnie, only Arah was immediately forbidden from calling her Nonnie. "Okay! Okay, understood." She was quick to assure the youngster that she would refrain herself from using that name. The last thing this mare wanted to do was upset the headstrong Rhiannon. Arah was actually enjoying chatting with her, which not only surprised her, it shocked her. Rhiannon was stubborn and a little bossy, but coming from such a small being...well it was cute. Then again, knowing both her parents Arah shouldn't have expected much different. "Rhiannon is a beautiful name." Arah grinned at the filly. She went on a rant about her parents doing boring adult things and Arah really did laugh this time. "Well I don't know the secret horn-shake, but I'm sick of doing boring adult things, of course I'm here to play." Arah told the cutie.

She watched the young girl closely to make sure that she was cold or hurt. Still not really knowing how to look after young ones, Arah was just winging it. Hey, it could be good practise incase she ever had a child of her own. Then again, The Impersonator was only four years old. She was still farily young and probably would have a kid for a few more years. It also wasn't that long along when she too was running around playing. She certainly remembered some of the games she played when she was as young as this filly.

Her mother was always panicking with Arah, which is way Arah was so horrible at relaxing around children. This ebony filly was no doubt going to help her understand children a little more. Learn why they did such weird things. Arah knew that there was much she was about to learn. The smile still sat on her lips, her bright golden eyes were cautious and calculating. Ready to learn like a bright eyed child sitting before a teacher.

"So are you going to teach me this secret horn-shake, so we can play or what?" Arah inquired. She was quite keen to watch over Rhiannon until one of her parents came and claimed her back. Until then Arah would test the waters of mothering. Even if it would only be for a short while, she was curious how long the game would last until someone ended up hurt.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes;
Words; 475
Tag; Rhiannon

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-22-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 06-04-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 07-30-2013, 07:20 PM