Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
We Talked
Together Sharpening a Knife
Like Killing Partners for a Life
Hey, We can Hide the Bodies on the Ride Home
'Okay! Okay, understood.'

Arah's words were quick like lightning, easily dampening the filly's growing concern within seconds, as if she truly undestood Rhiannon's uneasiness when it came to others calling her 'Nonnie.' That was the name only reserved for Crowley; he was the only one allowed to call her that. Honestly, Rhiannon didn't know if she'd even allow Elizabeth to use it... Maybe. Then again, maybe not. Then, however, Arah continued, daring to speak so boldy as to call Rhiannon's name 'beautiful'. The comment took her breath away.

Arah thought that her name was pretty? The thought made the filly positively beam, ebony lips upturning in a elated and happy smile, the frosted strands of her short tail thumping against her brindled rear. Did that mean, then, that Arah thought that she was pretty? Unlike this ivory, pristine mare before her, Rhiannon was dark and brindled, resembling both of her parents to the letter. Horns taking after her father, as well as the ivory brindles, and one golden eye. The rest of her; the silver sheen adorning her dark coat and silver eye all resembled Elizabeth.

Maybe when she grew up, Rhiannon would be as pretty as Arah. The thought made her giggle to herself, pawing nervously at the ground with one solid, dark hoof. It was then that Arah continued speaking, her melodious vocals permeating the chilly Orangemoon air.

"You're here to play?" Rhiannon asked after a moment, eagerly snapping her head up to attention. Oh, how wonderful! "Talbot is my only friend, and he's away with Papa... So I'll gladly play with you! Of course, after I teach you the shake... But you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?" Each delicate leg then strode forward, sinewy tendons flexing as the filly's tiny, brindled body approached Arah's larger frame. Ebony and ivory, the two were an amazing contrast now that they stood directly apart, and something about this older mare simply drew Nonnie in.

"Here, lower your head so I can reach your horns. I'm not as big as you, y'know. At least not yet!" Rhiannon instructed, and then promptly waited until Arah had done as she asked before moving on to the next, crucially important step of the secret horn-shake. "Now... We touch horns, just like... This." As the filly's innocent words wafted through the air, Rhiannon moved forward, neck stretching outwards so that she could delicately touch the tip of her nubby horns to the rather impressive set of antlers that Arah sported. A simple 'tap' was all that occured, and Rhiannon practically yanked her head back with an ecstatic grin.

"There! That's the secret horn-shake! But remember, no tellin'!" The filly stepped back only a foot, looking up at Arah with dual-colored eyes. Her smile softened and she tossed her head playfully. "You wanna play now, right? What do you wanna play? Sometimes Talbot and I wrestle each other... Do you like wrestling?" Surely Arah did. Who didn't like to wrestle? Well, Crowley didn't... But that never stopped her.

[ooc: Sorry for the blah post, darling, and for the wait!]

Messages In This Thread
A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-22-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 06-04-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 07-30-2013, 07:20 PM