the Rift

Come not within the measure of my wrath. [Sinuhe & Africa Challenge]

Alan Posts: 28
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10
Adoptable
Alan was sure that her eyes were about to grow as wide as saucers and her jaw fall to the floor any moment. Did this mare truly have no brain at all between her ears? Alan was tempted to knock her horn against her skull just to listen to the hollow ring; the complete disregard for their warnings, their offer to let her leave unscathed.. could she really be as stupid as it seemed? Theoretically, it seemed impossible to the bay mare, but here the living proof stood, strutted and pranced, talking as if she was some sort of god and nothing would be able to touch her. That part of it was amusing, and it'd be fun to beat her to a pulp to prove her wrong, but it was equally exasperating, and in a way, depressing. Despite the horn crowing her head, Sinuhe had effectively been demoted to hornless in Alan's book, and as such, she would be removed from this world. She was a blight upon the greatness of their race, and in the shadows Alan muttered "I'm not going to tell you, bitch, I'm going to show you,".

She remained in place, a predatory look in her amber eyes as she watched the shorter and brighter mare dance around, inch by inch hammering the nails into her own coffin. Alan's 'brows skyrocketed when she went closer to Deimos; was she insensitive as well as stupid? At this point it was less about defending the Basin's integrity and more about reducing the number of morons loose in the world. And Deimos, well, he seemed to be of the same mind - the look he gave her seemed to say a lot of things, and a crooked grin curled her lips. She couldn't quite know if she liked the "welcome home" part of it more than the "what the hell who didn't drown this girl when she was a foal? let us rectify this".. and decided she liked them equally much. Poor, idiotic Sinuhe - what had she landed herself in now? A throaty chuckle escaped Alan's maw, her limber frame shifting aside from the tree to stand ready. "Leave?" She laughed darkly, a stray breeze ruffling the mess of her black mane. Tail swishing Alan drew even closer. "You've set fire to that chance and buried the ash deep in the glacier, babe. I think I'd quite like a new pet..."

And then, quite a few things happened at once; a Pegasus crashed through the trees, and sat looking awkward in the snow (Alan spared her a guffaw, a pause with one front hoof raised and a glance in her direction), and Deimos sprang for Sinuhe's right side. The movement of her General snapped her attention back to the task at hand, and ignoring the birdbrain (for now) she found traction against the rocky ground and charged across the yards separating her from the graceful predator and their young, foolish prey. Warm adrenaline was spreading with her blood, each step reverberating up through her black legs; Deimos was trying to drag his horn up Sinuhe's right side, and even though Alan didn't utilize it very often, she did have a brain, and figured it'd be a pretty bad idea to accidentally get impaled on her own ally's long horn. So, she threw her path further left, to try and round both Deimos (wherever he was at this point) and Sinuhe and come up on her left side by her haunch. Foolish little pretty girl Alan thought; Sinuhe was slender and short, and Alan felt a strange surge of satisfaction at the fact she stood taller than the little bitch. It'd be easy to push her into the dirt and sit on her, especially if Deimos would lend some of his, ah, intimidation to keep her down. Grinning, Alan lowered her head to the left, and bared the flat stretch of neck and shoulder on her right; her hind hooves came in further beneath her belly as she pushed off, and tried to smash her shoulder into Sinuhe's left thigh, hoping to at the very least unbalance her.

And she couldn't quite contain herself; glee and excitement fired off a movement she hadn't planned (not that she was well-known for planning things anyway), and her her lips pulled back to bare her teeth as she tried to nip Sinuhe's pristine skin, probably around the region of her barrel.

[ 1/4 :: 740 words. ]
72 hours for Sinuhe & Africa commencing now! :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come not within the measure of my wrath. [Sinuhe & Africa Challenge] - by Alan - 05-12-2013, 06:03 AM