the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Africa seemed iffy as we approached the drop, but she continued moving. Further and further down toward the bubbling liquid fire. My chest stayed tight, wild red eyes staring at the magma from the sides of my vision. Following this curious mare was getting some what tiring. The partially dried sweat that surrounded different large muscles began to saturate itself again, creating a crusty, sliming feeling. Ears flicked around frantically, listening to every thing at once.

Suddenly, the ivory female turned sharply, driving me with her as I followed. The air became thick and cold, the scent driving my ears back to lay on my poll. It was old.. moist, stale in a way, if air can become stale? Mold, you idiot Yes, mold. I silently thanked them for giving the scent a word. We pushed further into the silence, my vision almost seeming to fade from me as we moved. "I can't hear anything.." Her voice rang like a gun shot in my ears, echoing off of the wall nearest to me. What was this? I only looked toward the source of her voice, seeing darkness.

It ate at the walls, at anything that may have been above, under, or behind us. Everything was black. Suddenly, the heat of her body traveled from some where near my right shoulder. Her soft voice sounded worried, asking for me as if I had possibly disappeared from behind her. "I'm right here," my voice was soft in hopes of not echoing so loudly and crack my ear drums again. "I'm glad I met you" the mare continued, "I’m not sure where we are... I’m a little nervous." My ears flicked toward her voice again, pressing forward.

I felt the soft touch of her muzzle against my hide, making me slightly jolt, though it was more than likely not noticeable. The feeling was like being kissed by the morning air of Tallsun. The light brush of her wing against my side made me shiver, sending a rush of some feeling I had never felt before to my brain. This was the first time I had been actually touched by another body since Mother was stolen from me.

Is that what made me feel strange? Or was it simple because she's a female? The voices stayed silent.. why weren't they responding? Normally they'd have some witty comment.

Shaking the thoughts from my dusty brain, I craned my face to the side, attempting to look into the golden dusted eyes of Africa's. Though, I saw nothing. My heart began thumping hard in my chest, but this time it was not from being out of breath, or scared. What was this feeling? Her soft feathers were still at my side, reminding me of how revolting a Pegasus really did seem. The thought drowned the radical feeling that had just taken over moments ago, leaving me with a sour taste in my mouth. "You can't be nervous." I paused, considering answering the first thing she had said. But, was I glad that I had met her? Maybe I'd leave that for later. "There's no time to waste on being nervous when you're on an adventure." My tone was playful with the last few words. I reached my red stained mug out and nudged softly at her shoulder, right below her neck, hoping to ease her tension.

walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open] - by Voodoo - 05-22-2013, 03:38 PM