the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Africa's playfully mocking scoff chipped at the thick air, the sound tattle-tailing to whatever may have been around us.. watching us. Listening. They just might get yooouu They mocked in a disturbing voice that caused my ears to rotate back and lay on my poll. What? Nothing is going to get us. At least I hope. They chuckled quietly before fading back into the depths of my imagination. "Assholes," I breathed in a very quiet sigh.

The connection of our bodies was arousing, but this was something that was not going to get in my way. I did not need a Pegasus running around blurting my cursed name to her fellow giddy friends. Does she have any... best friends? Do they giggle and brag about others that they meet? My bloody eyes rolled in the sockets at the thought. Mares..

"You should pick it up" Oh, sure, let me do that for you, princess. The short sentence threw a strange anger into my head, but I stayed quiet. What if it were something poisonous? I heard her agile foot hit the rock flooring once the rolling sound stopped. My eyes directed toward where I figured her own were, as if asking if she thought I really should try to pick it up. Being that my vision was absolute shit at the time being, I figured that a coy smile would play across her soft features, begging to find out what it was.

What was it about this female that commanded my body to do as she said? "Follow me!" Of course I would follow a half toasted, feathered weirdo away from the boiling fire that I had just saved her from. "Oh, my brain is telling me to run away from something!" ...Well, I really have no room to mock that. While she was creative and fun, this was something I lived with on a daily basis. This being said, I had never dove into a cave do to an over-active imagination.

My skull dropped back down to the ground, red lips barely touching the cold, rounded object that clinked around on the natural occurring cave floor. The brief touch told me that it was not going to hurt me, but I was still cautious. Lips peeled apart, teeth baring from the hot trap of my mouth. I felt the strange object brush my ivory bones before they clamped down on whatever they could hold. My head raised back up to Africa's height. The object held in between the deadly row of teeth started to heat up as my hot breath rolled over it, escaping large lungs.

walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open] - by Voodoo - 05-30-2013, 01:45 AM