the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The distance between us opened easily, the chilling night air spreading eagerly through the area I had inhabited with each step. Silence hung in the air for what seemed like forever, left ear pressed forward while the right rotated on swivel. Finally, the high octave of her soft voice barely reached me as we moved our ways. My face dipped toward my chest, taking in a deep breath, but not responding.

I could hear the blunt unfurling of her wings, causing me to glace back. The remaining sun light shone through the thin layers of feathers that ran in rows down the protuberances on her shoulders, the light dancing through them as if she were fake. Hard eyes watched for just enough time to see her begin to step off of the cliff side, each powerful leg pushing her into the air.

Her body sliced through the air near me, then above me, creating a ruffled sound, like that of a sheet hung on a clothes line in the spring air. The dirt track below my now unaccompanied feet leveled back out, the sight of the spewing fire once again visible off in the distance. Something twisted in the air beside me, rotating and dipping through the air. A dark feather drooped down to the grassy earth, landing cockeyed, a thick blade of grass holding it off of the ground completely. I froze in order not to step on the charm. Crimson eyes flicked back skyward, catching the female's underside as she dove away, the feathered wings pumping and pulling her through the sky.

She slowly disappeared into the evening light, giving me the security to examine the feather. My face dipped down, eyes fixated on the tiniest of details on the gift. Had she actually plucked the feather from her own body, or was it by accident? I drew in a short breath, my red stained lips folding over the soft, fragile token. Did she want me to have this? The voices all scrambled at the same time, incoherent to me due to the squabbling. The feather hung from my lips limply so I could not hurt it. I moved on, wandering away from the heat of the Heart.

[Ooc: My feels. ;-; ]
walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open] - by Voodoo - 06-05-2013, 12:20 AM