the Rift

Bellona :: Nyte

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
05/14/2013 [Item :: Dragon Bone Armor (Magical) || Skull magically affixed to character's head, can expand to armor at will.]
06/26/2014 [Item :: Bone Armor (Companion; Magical) || A set of bone armor that will transform its shape so that it fits the wearer no matter what form he/she bears.]

05/14/2013 [Companion :: Rougarou || Common; Shadow ability.]
06/26/2014 [Companion :: Rougarou || Royal; Fire ability.]

05/14/2013 [Magic :: Dark x Light || The ability to infuse her armor with the spirit of one of her ancestors, thus removing the armor from her body so that it may attack separately from her.]
[Restrictions :: Once spirit is summoned, skull and armor cannot be returned to body during the fight. Spirit may attack twice.]
05/29/2014 [Magic (U) :: Dark x Light || Can infuse any whole skeletons with a spirit, including the bone creations that she may make with her crafting magic so that it may "live".]
05/25/2014 [Magic :: Earth || Bends dried bones with her will to create items, armor, etc.]
05/25/2014 [Magic (U) :: Earth x Dark || Bends the bones of living creatures to fracture or break them, thus causing extreme pain.]
05/26/2013 [Magic :: Passive || Followed by will-o-wisps that glow faintly at night. Appear more green in daylight, but look to be an ethereal blue at night. Turn a red color when her armor forms a skeletal beast.]

06/26/2014 [Genetic Mutation :: Ability to bond with a second companion.]

^^ Up to date as of 6/26/2014

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Hidden Account
I'd like to change the type of bones in her armor from dragon bones to horse bones... Unless this means I have to wait another month. I intend to use my VoTG pass on the armor, so... XD

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!

Hidden Account
Actually you know what, going back to dragon bones. Lmao I am so sorry!

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!

Hidden Account
[Item (Magical) :: Oracle's Bone || An ornately carved staff made of bone with healing runes burned into the shaft. Can be used to heal between a set amount of HP in battle (something like Aud's request in Gaucho's wishlist?)

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Up to date!
Though the staff would have limited usage.

Nyte Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tamme- Yep yep, I have plans for restrictions on it I'll run by you guys when she gets it. ^^