Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Ophelia was secure now in knowing that the leader of the assassins was in the custody of the Edge. And now, the Edge knew of their future plots against them. She was sure that Mirage and her family would not release Ignita without good reason, so she now approached Tonka. Ophelia was not victorious. There was no reason to be. This was not a battle but an effort to keep their business in good standing.

Perhaps now Tonka would make his own choices, better choices, smarter choices. He had no reason to be tethered to failure.

She walked from the waterfall to the fields, the crisp chill of morning leaving a pleasant awakening in her gut. Soon the snows would fall, and her hibernation would come to an end. Finally she could revel in the white, but for now, she could only hope for a Frostfall to come swiftly.

Cloven hooves lightly depressed the grass as her slender form gently moved through all too familiar hills, eyes seeking the dark bay prisoner whom she had been holding for quite some time now. She was sure that he would not join them, and she was also sure that her family may not appreciate his presence regardless. So, it was time that he make his own way in life, forge his own path.

"Tonka!" she called, her voice delicate, like chimes. From her slender, pale form to her feminine, stunning voice, she was a sharp juxtaposition to her ability to fight and the cool, intelligence that resided within such a lovely figure.

BOOM | Horse | Background

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka had gotten used to it all.  The mountains that scraped the skies, the relaxing sound of the waterfall, and the juice and neon green grass.  If he had to admit, the Foothills was a quite lovely place, thou he longed for the snowy coldness of the Arch.  He longed to return to the Ice caves that  provided little warmth for him and the small amount of members that also lived in his home, his group.  The dark bay brute wondered if Ignita had recruited any more members. 

Now was not the time to be worrying about new members, Tonka knew that he needed to find the one that was keeping him, Ophelia.  He had heard her chime like voice calling his name.  The stallion wondered why as his navy blue eyes scanned around for the delicate white figure. 

It was not hard to find the snowy white figure in the middle of a bright green field.  The dark steed slowly approached her.  His handsome face showed no expression.  His ears laird flat against his skull as he met eyes with her crimson and blue eyes.  Now all his face showed was hate.  "Ophelia, what do you want?" his voice was as cold as a snowy night in Frozn Arch.

[[OCC:: Sorry for the wait and the very small and suckish post. I had to write this on my iPad due to a hardware failure on my laptop.]]
Ascended Helovian

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
the blood on our hands is the wi ne, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Ophelia rolled her eyes lightly at his expression, dramatic as it was. For one who barely let her emotions reach her features, such blatant signs of anger were more comical than threatening. Couple that with the fact that she had a severe and almost crippling lack of instincts to make room in her mind for her memories, and she was almost a physical stone. Very few could understand the subtle squint of folded skin around her eyes or the slight twitch of her pale and crimson tail.

"No need to be so hostile," she said with a snort.

When he asked what she want, the mare sighed. "I want to be honest with you. Ignita posed a threat to us. She took our purpose, our ideals, and she butchered them to put herself on a mantle of imagined power," she began softly, her eyes holding no judgement for the stallion in front of her. "In every way, she was the one who crippled the assassins, but I think you are smarter than that. You are not as rash and certainly not as dense. You are quick to anger and emotional, but that is hardly something to be considered a fault."

Ophelia stared into his eyes, her own almost soft. "I want to offer you freedom and an opportunity. If you can prove to me that you can be a loyal leader, a creative individual and take up the position of lead with maturity and grace that I am sure you have, then the Grey will leave your group alone. Perhaps, we can even work in tandem when the time calls," she offered. "I have the power to grant you your freedom without a fight, if you will take up the position of leader and redirect the herd."

The pale mare smiled, ever so slightly. "Is this offer fair to you? Do you want to add anything to this deal?"

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

As the white girl began to tell Tonka about Ignita abuse of power and how she would let him go if he takes control over the Assassins, a smile crossed to his lips. He would take over, and he would change their purpose. Perhaps they could fight for the rights and justice of them and others? Hmm… That sounded good. Very good in the brute’s mind. His silver flecked eyes looked at the two-toned eyes of Ophelia with respect now. He knew that she had made a good choice in letting him go without a fight. And he might even tell her that.

“I understand now what Ignita has done. I will take over and redirect the minds of the Assassins and tell them what I now expect of them to be. Ignita had no right to take your purpose and tell others that it was her idea, her creation. I promise that we will stay out of your way, unless we need you for some reason.” His deep voice now was calmer and did not have such a rough edge to it. He thought he and Ophelia now could, maybe, be friends. The one he used to absolutely despise for taking him, he now had some respect for. It was not Ophelia who he looked down upon, but now it was Ignita. Ignita had called herself a leader? She had just stolen what was rightfully the Foothills.

“This does sound like a fair deal. But, I do have one thing to add. I am aware that one of our members, Adrixaura, is imprisoned here. As a part of this deal, could you let her come back with me?” The brute looked down at Ophelia. He had not really known Adrixaura, but she was one of his members. She had to come back.
!

Credits!!
Ascended Helovian

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
the blood on our hands is the wi ne, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Tinek flew over her head and chattered in her mind, landing on the crest of her neck, talons curling through her porcelain white hair.

"Gray stallion fight black weirdo stallion with white glowing head cage for spot mare." He managed to get out in all one thought, jumbled up and confused by this language.

The pale mare smiled, ever so slightly and her eyes hardened at the bay stallion. "Your herd seems to be acting on their own," said said coolly. She listened to him call Ignita out for what she was, and promised something better. Carefully, she would be watching them, but she no longer considered them to be a threat to their sanctity.

Ophelia nodded her head. "Should you have need of us, the Grey will answer, as we always do," she replied diplomatically.

He mentioned Adrixaura, and the pale mare frowned, ever so slightly. "One of your herd members is already challenging one of mine for her freedom. We will see the outcome of the battle, and then we will talk again." She said quietly, not wanting to stop a battle in which her own could prove himself. Knox was a proud stallion, one whom she considered to be a friend. "I have no interest in keeping your own, but the Grey is answering a challenge, and we will respond with ferocity, pride and we will not back down."