the Rift

[OPEN] Ghosts of Another Era

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan could hear the coughing of their prisoner as he and Aramis were returning back to his cave. The miserable sound seemed to echo over the Basin and the shade frowned in annoyance. Picking up his pace into a brisk trot to find the pitiful form of Valentine. How long had it been? Since the day he had spoken with Valentine, they were on the Steppe that day and the Doctor had not thought much of him. More interested in the rare poison he was trying to find amongst the masses of cold snow. There had never been anything about Valentine that stuck out to him, he was almost comical with the heart shape on his rear and a name that he ought to be castrated for. Though d'Artagnan thought so little of him that he never would have pinned him down as a traitor, he never seemed to have the guts to be a traitor. Maybe he'd misjudged him, but that was not going to happen again. Aramis had his nose to the ground and curly ears forwards as d'Artagnan followed him all the way to a pool of blood and a sorry looking mess.

For a moment, the Time Mender stood there with an expressionless face, staring at the form of Valentine. Lids fell over emotionless eyes and Aramis growled a low fierce noise, eyeing the blood with a lustful gaze. The hound had enjoyed his time killing the unicorn who had attempted an escape in the Steppe, his overgrown paws had stepped in traitorous blood and enjoyed it. He would do the same here, all he needed was the command from his bonded to set him loose. Instead, d'Artagnan began to laugh a long dark laugh, shaking his head at Valentine. "Really, what are you trying to achieve? You want to play the hero now hmm?" His crimson face tilted and his dark gaze turned into a sneer, it was rather ironic that if Valentine was apart of the Basin now that d'Artagnan could simply heal him.

Charcoal tail slapped against his hocks and he began to walk around the bloody form, head lowered with an arched neck. His gait like that of a predator circling his prey, eyes thick with malice and rage. That this insignificant piece of shit thought he could step on toes and get away with it. He stopped when he was behind Valentine, narrowing his mad man's eyes. "You know, if you keep spewing up blood like that you're going to die. Some hero. I can speed up your death if you like, I have some poisons that might help you. I can send you into death in sublime delirium or excruciating pain. I can prolong your existence, keep you alive whilst I take you apart limb from limb, now wouldn't that be lovely!"

His mind was going, it was clear in his voice and in his facial expressions. The madness that came with intolerable rage. He wasn't quite there yet, his mind was only just slipping.
Image Credits

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Ghosts of Another Era - by Valentine - 05-16-2013, 03:16 AM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by d'Artagnan - 05-18-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Valentine - 05-21-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by d'Artagnan - 05-24-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Zdravilo - 05-24-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Valentine - 05-25-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 12:50 AM