the Rift

[DROP] Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

How I had slipped back out to the Deep Forest without being followed was beyond me. Last time I had been here the WingLeader Destrier had followed me and gained his Green Dragon Suli. Now it was high time I tried to explore again. My longer legs stretched out as I ran. I had grown up a bit since then and wanted to see where the Qian had gotten their start. After all if I was going to grow up in the Qian and be apart of the family, I wanted to see where it all began.

The moment I enter the forest however I can hear voices. It's the middle of the night.... Who would be out here in the middle of the night... Cautiously I move forward, flinching at the sound of the yowl. Then again, I was a six month old now. surely I could take on any attack. Then there was my magic... I could always sooth the threat away. I continue on, and come upon the scene. It's a strange scene. Two strange bat creatures seemed to me squabbling over a rock.... or was it an egg? I couldn't be sure. Either way I was sure going to find out. "Everything ok? Maybe I can help you?" It was only then I noticed they were not alone. I was not the first to arrive. Semira, the silver scaled daughter of Mirage and Vikram was already there. Light green eyes took her in as I continued to figure out what was going on.

Grandfathered :: [Companion: Dragon | Fire]
Turned down - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=6923 - Abandoned Emerald

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Griffin Drop] - by Sakura - 05-16-2013, 02:20 PM