the Rift

[DROP] Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

' "I like the box. It's a pretty nice box."
"Gimme that! Yeah, but the bossy one's right, the box isn't strong on it's own, but this should help."
"That's pretty good. If you can get it in there with your magic, purple-lady, then you can all take turns."
"We'll show you guys where to go, it's just over the hill here." '
The two brids liked her box, bingo. They start to lead the way over the hill and so Arah wants to get moving with the box as quickly as possible. She decides to dub the birds as Squawk and Cluck. Rather fitting names she thought. She watches as the mare begins to place logs under her box and smiles. She too had thought of that, but had made sure that the bottom of the box was thick enough not to wear out too quickly. Still she was glad that the others were contributing and helping out. Arah stays out of the way when the winged mare guides the egg into the box and Arah grins. "Nice work," She congratulates the mare and then listens to the rest of the mares plan. "Oo, girl, I like your thinking." Examining the hill Arah sees many sticks and stones in their way. "We are going to have a expand on that plan though." She trots over to a tree and rips off a few leaved branches for the other horses. Rushing back down the hill she bends down next each of them she presents them each with a brach. "Three of you, should sweep the way clear, you can choose who." Arah didn't care who they picked as long as they where fast about it. "Then as the other mare said, someone should be moving the logs." Then back to the winged mare walks Arah and picks the vine up between her teeth. Only with such a small box, there wasn't much room for Arah next to the winged mare. Dropping the vine she looks around the ground. "One of you can go here instead once the way has been swept clear. There might not be much point but at least if you're smaller than me you'll fit." Walking to the back of the box, where she also took up all of the room she measured her antlers against the box. They fitted perfectly. Arah would be most useful behind the box.

"Every time we manage to pull the box over two logs, we will stop and I'll kick them behind me. Then we will wait for a horse to replace those logs." She just realised how hard this was going to be. "Everyone else should keep the way clear, if your branches run out of leaves just get new ones, or if the birds get too far ahead, somebody should be navigator." She then spoke to the winged purple mare. "If someone else pulls with you make sure you cordinate your footsteps, to make sure that you don't trip over each other." A slight chuckle from Arah before they even move, this was not going to be just hard. It was going to be blooming next to impossible. Fun though. Even Arah saw the hilarity at meeting the evil Squawk and Cluck. She braced herself against the box and cleared her throat. "I say we move on three." She suggested to the winged mare. She honestly hoped that she didn't seem to bossy, but they needed to get moving and stick to the plan. Arah was born a leader, it was in her blood. Sometimes she couldn't help taking lead. At least she listened to others plans. She listened as the winged mare spoke and then (to her) bettered the plan ever so slightly.

So the plan was simple. Arah and the winged mare would pull/push the egg. They both seemed to be the oldest there and that was what made the most sense.
Then three of the youngest fillies here would sweep the way clear. Once they picked who that was going to be, the last one would move the logs. "With your magic, it shouldn't be too hard to move the box up the hill. She paused. "But my antlers were created to push heavy things, don't strain yourself." Antlers where fighting weapons, and the animals fought by pushing each other around and ramming things. So much more useful than a horn in this instance.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Forgot to mention that the basin are herd champs, so can I please get another +1 drop of Arah's name.
Words; 676

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Griffin Drop] - by Sakura - 05-16-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop] - by Arah - 05-20-2013, 08:21 PM