[DROP] Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Irrydae
"What do I seek? Why, isn't that a secret?"
"Maybe you'll find out in time - maybe I, will find out in time."

Irrydae listens to Arah, nodding. 'Oo, girl, I like your thinking. We are going to have a expand on that plan though.' Irry agrees, letting another voice take the stand. 'Then as the other mare said, someone should be moving the logs.' "Irrydae. My name is Irrydae." She says quickly. There was no time to dilly-dally. The other pegasus stands beside her and they start to pull there way up to hill as the antlered mare cradles the box in her antlers, Irrydae forcing her legs to move forward. Then the pegasus beside her speaks, quickly moving to awkwardly to sweep away brush, digging a... trench. Irry said nothing, ears flicking towards to two younger ones as they try to change the plan.

' "Stop arguing. Denouncing their ideas doesn't get it up the hill any faster."
"Deeenouwnsing. That's a big word."
"SHUT UP!" '

Golden orbs flick over to the pigeons, and a loud piercing cry radiates through the air as the pigeons screech and take flight. A creature bursts through the brush and jumps on the egg. Irry catches the sight of scales and turns her eyes away, the scent registering an old memory in her mind. 'Never look it in the eyes, Irrydae. Don't ever do that. It causes terrible things.' Her mother never told her what exactly, but she decided to follow her mother's word. Irry jumps from the harness, shielding the pegasus mare that had helped her pull it before whispering in her ear. "Don't look at it." Irrydae then turns to see a fire dragon appear from the jaws of the scaled filly. She stares at it for a second before snapping back into reality, flinching as the Basilisk screams at them.

The filly then stops in the silence, her voice reaching all of them. 'It doesn't smell like you... Are you sure this one is yours? If they've stolen yours, couldn't they have stolen someone else's? Maybe they hid it. They wanted us to take this one over the hill, I bet your baby is in their hiding spot there.' This might be clever, but Irrydae doesn't think the Basilisk will be fooled.

Irrydae jumps over to the filly. "Use your magic against the Basilisk. Don't look it in the eyes. I will use my magic, too. We might be able to get rid of it." She avoided the word kill. Her voice is quick. Irry then turns her body towards the Basilisk, keeping her head tucked into her chest and eyes on the ground as she pulls her wings out, snaps them forward and shoots energy draining stars and stardust from them, aiming towards the Basilisk and hoping to hit it. Her knees grow weaker after the stuff left her, but she gritted her teeth and furrowed her brow. Again, Northern Lights that leaves a numb burn stream from the tips of her wings, coming to form a small dragon in front of her. Irrydae looks at the figure before her, nodding it towards the Basilisk also, hoping it might affect it in some way. Irrydae had taken advantage of the time the filly had taken to speak and distract the Basilisk, hoping to catch it off guard.

Irrydae then takes a step back, audits forward and nares flared as she stands precariously, ready to jump in to action to defend herself or another if needed. Ready to attack again, her strength filtering back to her. Golden orbs are bright and aware as she glances at everyone around her, watching their reactions. Irry allows herself a quick glance upward to the pigeons before her attention is back on the Basilisk who sits on the egg, though her eyes are not looking at any part of the beast.

"talk talk talk"
(Grandfathered) :: [Companion: Zephyr | roc]
[ OOC ; I was wondering how Sakura had 2 points? ]

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Griffin Drop] - by Sakura - 05-16-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop] - by Irrydae - 05-27-2013, 12:07 PM