the Rift

[DROP] Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

We were all but ignored by one mare at least, but my attention was already turning. Stupid bird brains were coming back to yell at us. Real smart move guys...

' "Stop arguing. Denouncing their ideas doesn't get it up the hill any faster."
"Deeenouwnsing. That's a big word."
"SHUT UP!" '

Soon as I saw a flash of scales I moved backward to some sort of safety and closed my eyes tight. I do not know why I closed my eyes other than I needed to focus. I could hear the crackle of fire near by, from the direction Semira had been in. Could it be that the little dragon princess held fire magic too? I could feel the warmth of my magic surging in my body, the comforting feeling it gave off. I focused really hard on the direction of the voice I heard next trying to sooth the beast.

Give me back my baby, you wretched thievessss!"

I had to do this right and I had to get it done now. I had to sooth her enough for the snake thingy to calm down and listen. Semira was talking again and i could only hope that with my magic it would work. 'It doesn't smell like you... Are you sure this one is yours? If they've stolen yours, couldn't they have stolen someone else's? Maybe they hid it. They wanted us to take this one over the hill, I bet your baby is in their hiding spot there.' Good thinking little dragon cousin. Distract her while I try to sooth her more. I want to growl like Alanna does when she doesn't like something when the purple mare speaks. How stupid could you get? Fight that huge thing off? I barely opened my eyes, careful to heed her words of not looking it in the eyes. The way the earth looked I also did not want to touch those tears either... Slowly I backed closer to the rock egg, my focus still on the scaled beast trying to sooth her despite the others reactions. Meanwhile my back hooves kick the box gently one at a time, trying to push it a bit. all the while hoping the others would notice and help me out.

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Griffin Drop] - by Sakura - 05-16-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop] - by Sakura - 05-27-2013, 10:10 PM