the Rift

Let Me Carry You Away [Closed]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Solid black hooves scraped up soft vegetation with each gaited step, the debris that collected in each of my four frogs being tossed to my sides as each hoof left the ground. Here I had met that unreasonably irritating, babbling Pegasus mare.. what was her name? Chemical, possibly the squabble of voices all called at once. I rolled my crimson eyes at them, silently thanking them for the oh-so-helpful reminder. This is also where I met Descaro, the valiant stallion that I was growing to look up to. He had invited me to his home in the Basin, where the chilly weather invited me with open arms.

Realistically I hadn't planned on being here at all.. actually, ever again. There were far too many bodies here for my personal preference. The unfamiliar scents of every race rushed to my brain, trying to diagnose what each was, only failing to process any one smell due to the heavy aromas. A small, fellow grullo mare stood silently in the forest, her black train flicking back and forth with an irritated lash. I slowed my collected canter to a walk within a few steps, turning my point of direction toward her.

Two prongs sprung from beneath her thicket of black forelock, twisting toward the air in a gentle wave. "Well look at this," I continued moving toward her, my long legs pulling high into the air with each silent step. I was so used to pulling my hooves from the cold tundra of home that I basically walked this way constantly. "we match." I huffed in a short breath. Oh please, don't be too quick to be strange one of the voices mocked me from my brain. I ignored them, matching the smaller mare up to my size. "Voodoo," I offered, two toned ears rotating in her way.

The weather must have sent a wild hair up my ass, because I was in a grand mood today. I was much enjoying it too.

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Carry You Away [Closed] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:44 PM