the Rift

[OPEN] How To Save A Life; Seele, Open

Jasper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My hooves touched the soaking wet and soft ground. I smirked and let an evil chuckle roll beyond my muzzle, tickling at my dry throat. "Now, this, is where I belong." A smirk covered my whole face. The terrain was dark and gloomy, fitting me fairly well. I had a home now, that would be by my side to help me through whatever I got stuck in. Though, I still didn’t trust the group of misfits, didn’t know if I would ever be able too. But I knew I had to trust Seele, she was my leader and the one that brought me to the home that I claimed now. I hope she could help me, I had no choice but to choose help, it didn’t feel right at all killing innocent creatures. But I couldn’t control myself. Ever since Asher was killed, I couldn’t keep a hold of my own body, it was like I had been taken over by my mortal enemy. I wasn’t meant to be this way, Asher wouldn’t like me in this kind of condition and he would try to help me in any way he would be able to. I also had these moments, where my memories, they all spun around inside of my head and then it all just burst out into total anger. I couldn’t calm myself down, I was going crazy and I couldn’t stop. I was dying, or so it felt like it to me. I was out of control and soon I would be killing everything I had just begun to love. I needed help, badly before anything else happened.

Asher had been my best friend since I had been born. We were both thrown away to die, but we had stayed to together and escaped from the horrible place that we were placed upon. We had grown up together and fought for each other, until that fucked up snake had came and poisoned him. He was my best friend and now he was gone. "He was always there for me! Why couldn't I have been there for him that one time! Now I have nobody..." I screamed to the dark sky, the dry voice echoing throughout the trees. Now I was alone, and I had no one to trust. Fear, the one thing I tried to avoid the most, swallowed my whole body. "Now I have nobody..." I whispered to my own ears, tears waiting to fall brown my dark brown orbs. I never knew why the earth had taken away my only friend, I never knew what I had done wrong. Was it that I ran away from the war grounds? No it must've not been, I only wanted to live my life happily with my best friend. But I should've stayed, maybe Asher would've never died then and would be able to live on, even if I had passed away, it's would've been for the better. I had loved him like he was my own brother, anyone would've seen that between us two, but I guessed wrong. Now, I was on my own, alone.
sedma.deviantart.com

@[Seele]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I slid through the trees and around the sections of cadavers that spotted the marshy land which was our home. Few lanterns lit up the path with an amber glow reminiscent of the liquid which encased the moths and other creatures for preservation. My yellow orbs had adjusted well to these surroundings and I was personally at home here. It was just the place to become someone's nightmare and to stay mostly to myself. But you are never alone. Not with us in your head, Unheil laughed as I shook my head. That can be a good thing, Seele. Being alone can do certain things to others one does not need to witness Innerste told her, attempting to make the situation seem better. But, as if hearing voices didn't do things to people that one should not go through. I was already messed up enough in the head without the voices dictating my actions and how I decided to go about life.

I continued to move forward until I heard a familiar voice shout into the trees. Shout out about some random nonsense and babble that I felt no desire to really learn about. Oh. Just be nice and calm the poor thing. Innerste sighed. So, feeling obliged, I moved forward until I came up upon Jasper, seeming rather dejected and lost just standing there in the middle. "You are not alone, Jasper." I chided, moving up toward his side. "You have a family now." I informed him, carefully pressing my maw up against his shoulder in an attempt at comforting while I felt nothing but annoyance at the fact that he felt the desire to scream at the top of his lungs. "You have a new family here. Perhaps you should get to know some of them?" I offered, stepping back a few strides to wait for something inside of him to click.

He needed to step up and not just be that crazy, mentally unstable one I had seen in the threshold. He needed to figure out a way to realize not everything was going to shatter before his eyes...

364 words
@[Jasper]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Unregistered
I stood there, still, thinking about my future, the thought circling around inside of my dome. Would I live throughout this horrible life or no? I would think not since I had no one to care for, and no one to care for me. I twisted my head around when hearing a voice behind me. "Seele, darling, I’m sorry if I hurt your ears." A smirk covered my face as I looked at the small mare. When she touched me, my body shook and I heard voices, voices inside of me. My harks pinned but I showed no anger, for she was leader and I would not hurt her.

I looked at her as she spoke to me, eying her carefully with dark chocolate orbs. She was very graceful for a mare and she had so much courage, never letting her guard off. She was proud little mare, probably the most hard-headed mare I had ever met. Now we were here, alone, and all she was trying to do was comfort me. It was alright to have company if I wanted to face my fear, the fear of losing control of myself again. I needed someone to stop me, I'm not myself when I lose control, and I don't like that creature that takes over me.

I never really got to know Seele, and I really wanted to know what she was like on the inside. I smirked and nudged the mare softly on her neck. "My lady, why don't I start with you? What may I ask are you like?" I grinned and looked over her slim body. She was very muscular indeed, and I don't think she would be the one you would want to get on her last nerve with. I didn't really respect the ladies, but I would not desire for them to get hurt either. It wasn't right to hurt them, only if you had a true reason to, and you wouldn't even hurt them then. I knew if I wanted to get out of this mess, I would have to try and do the opposite of what the demon inside of me had started doing, and this is only the beginning of my journey.
sedma.deviantart.com

@[Seele]

Abba
I shifted my weight, carefully approaching the stag after he had yelled. I was no idiot - approaching those who were crazy was not always the best thing in the world. His head twisted around as soon as I had made a comment from behind him. An apology tumbled from his maw, claiming he hadn't meant to hurt my ears. Hah! As if my poor ears could be hurt from someone whining into the sky as if it were going to actually change something.

I reached out to offer some form of comfort, as I had been instructed by Innerste to do, before I felt his frame shudder, audits pinning at me. Instantly, I backed up, a guttural sound escaping my lips in warning. He would not strike out at me or there would be hell to pay. Definite hell to pay for touching you without consent, came the voice of Schwere as I eyed the stag, allowing a few more words to spill from my maw in an attempt to sound as though I really cared. In all honesty, I just didn't want him yelling at the sky for no reason at all. That would do no one any good. Except, perhaps, someone who felt the desire to ambush us. Oh. Just be nice to the poor stag. There is obviously something wrong there! chided Innerste as she shuffled her way around my cranium.

Oh. But there was something wrong with everyone around me? Why should I be nice to them just because there was something wrong? No one was particularly nice to me and I had some stupid voices continuing to voice their opinion on every little detail of my every second of existence.

And then, he had the audacity to touch me. Had I given him permission to touch his sooty little nose upon my charcoal coat? No. I hadn't. It was insulting. Insulting. I snapped out immediately, my teeth hopefully grazing the soft flesh upon his maw. "Don't. Touch. Me. You do not know me, nor do I know you more than the acquaintance of which we have had to bring you down here. I do not take physical contact lightly, Jasper" I hissed, ears pinning to my cranium. But I wasn't about to start a fight. That would do me absolutely no good. You mean you don't want to kill him? came the sound of Unheil in my head and I couldn't help but to let out a tiny laugh as he asked about me, getting to know what I was like.

I allowed my audits to unpin as I shifted my weight so I was in a better stance to jump him if necessary. Heaven knew what was circling around in his cranium and he would do better to not attempt anything funny. "You will get to know me just fine through actions, Recke. I am violent. I am a nightmare. I do not take well to orders. And it would be in your best position to not get on my bad side. Trust is gained, not given. Now. Please. Attempt to dig yourself out of this hole you brought upon yourself." I explained, poison dripping from my maw as my yellow eyes locked upon him.

Who was I kidding? Perhaps he really did need his ass kicked into gear...

570 words
@[Jasper]
... this was calm for Seele XD
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●

Unregistered
I stomped my foot as her teeth caught the skin of my muzzle. Now I was ticked off. I raised my muzzle to her closest ear toward me. "I thought I was done with you little mare?" My harsh voice rolling into her head. I pinned my harks against the back of my dark dome. She had fears too, I could see it in her eyes. I tilted my dome and began to speak to her in a soft voice. "Seele, you’ve lost loved ones too. You’re just trying to hide it all, you act like your devil and that you have no fears, but you do, I can see it there deep down inside of you. Everyone has fears my lady, but you just can’t hide it away. I need your help to get over something I’ve needed gone for a long time, and please just let me help you." I knew it was down there inside of her, she was just hiding it all from reality because she didn’t want anyone to know what was wrong. I knew how it felt and if she wanted to get rid of it she would need someone to help her and be by her side when she needed them most.

I wanted to do helpful things for my lady for she had blessed me upon a home. Though, the only thing I could think of was helping her, it seemed like she had the rest under control, unlike me. I thought she was right though, I needed to go out and meet some of the other members, but what if something bad happened? What if I lost control again and killed them, I would surely pay the price. What if they said something wrong and I couldn't control my anger and I hurt them badly? There was a lot of "What If"'s that I had to worry about, I was already having to control myself in front of my leader, but it was so calming. I felt so relaxed around her, but I had no idea why. I knew she wanted to help me, but she just refused to let her emotions out. I knew why too, she was afraid. She was afraid of losing all over again, she didn't want to repeat the history again since she already had gone through it again. I understood that part but I didn't get why. What had she lost in her life? Why couldn't she move on?

I didn't know it, but I was teaching myself, I was teaching myself I had to get past the history and move on with my life, that there was other things waiting out there for me to find. But I didn't know how, I didn't know how to control my anger and my random killings. Maybe I didn't need help at all but what if I did and I would lose my chance if I left it all behind? I wouldn't be able to turn back time to fix everything I had done wrong, though I wish I could. I wish I could turn back time and save Asher from the snake. I wish I could turn back time and undo every bloody mistake I made. But I could only wish.
sedma.deviantart.com

@[Seele]

Abba
I laughed as he stomped his foot. His muzzle raising up toward my ear. I was not afraid of him. Oh. No. I dared him to snap at me. I dared him. This horn would not be so forgiving. "I thought I was done with you bubi?" I hissed, slicing my head back, not caring if my horn nicked him in any fashion in the process. He needed to learn how to behave if he was going to reside in these lands with us.

And then he was changing. Turning back into that bumbling idiot that thought he knew what was going on. His cranium tilting to the side and his voice lowering. My eyes stayed narrowed, audits pinning backward. "I may have lost family but that does not mean I hide it. I am the devil, bubi. And I am afraid of nothing. If I was afraid of something I would buck up and get over it before charging head first in the disarray." I hissed, backing up as I barred my teeth at him. I can't just hide it away? Who did he think he was? And what the hell had gotten him on this random topic of believing he knew my past. "Everyone has lost someone, bubi. It takes a weak creature to not buck up and get over that loss. I have offered you a home with those like you. I do not take kindly to those randomly blabbing about things they believe they know." I announced, standing taller as I tilted my horn ever so slightly to the side as if I were prepared to leap forward and stab him.

Just be nice to the poor lad! came the sound of Innerste. But I had dealt with enough of her idea of helping me. She had simply continued to push this stag on, making it seemed like I cared when I really gave no crap about his well being past him aiding the group. "I will help you as necessary to keep the well-being of this group in play. But I desire absolutely no help. I have those who help me around me constantly, bubi." I hissed, yellow eyes filled with venom.

A deep laugh escaped my maw as I rolled my eyes at the way he was looking at me. "Frauline. You have come to a land of crazies. You, yourself, are crazy with a blood thirst that must be taught how to be controlled to be of any use. Now you will go meet the others. And you will not touch a hair on their heads. I would also like to add, that if anything is misplaced upon the young foal's frame who goes by Amara, that you will be receiving severe punishment. She mustn't be deathly afraid of everyone she is going to live around. Now. Go. And if you touch me again without permission you do not want to understand the feelings of agony that will be shooting through your viens." I hissed, shifting my weight and disappearing off into the marsh lands from hence I had appeared.

539 words
@[Jasper]
Done? It's going to lead to the 'meet and greet' thread so...
Unless of course you want to attempt to push her boundaries again...
Frauline - little girl
bubi - little boy
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●