the Rift

[OPEN] See The Fire In My Eyes
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

Even appearances could be deceiving—the wolf lady verified that she was one of the herd; and I was given no reason to doubt that fact. Though the idea that a canine would share the same bed as horses, ‘was still very curious,’ I thought. Not only that, I could strike away fear that this girl was a mischievous spirit. Her essence if nothing else was certainly mortal enough—just another wayward soul who happened to have a horses tongue. Nodding I smile a little at her and ask with same curious intent, “Do you share the tongue of other creatures as well?” It would be interesting to test such a theory out on Fina, it was doubtful she would have shared my zest upon the matter though.

It was then that I remember something, a fragment of squabbling from soldiers as they pass their midday post. They had talked of a she wolf with fire in her eyes—a warrior, and one of our soldiers. At the time I had obviously been occupied and paid them little attention, now those faint ghost like voices are coming back to serve their purpose. Blinking I add gently, “Forgive me Lady Wolf also for not presenting my name, I am Midas.” If this was the same girl that my front had spoken of, then I have nearly mistaken one of the ranked soldiers for a dumb common predator. Guilty I stare into the dark hole, barely able to see her eyes and a powerful snout hosting many sharp fangs.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
See The Fire In My Eyes - by Elektra - 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 06-30-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-30-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-02-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-16-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM