the Rift

[OPEN] See The Fire In My Eyes

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I smiled when he that he said was the General of the Throat. It was nice to know that we having a kind soul as the leader of the warriors. At least, he was nice to me. I had known some that acted gentle and sweet to others out of pure fear, but I had a feeling that this brute was not like those. I could smell it. He also guessed that I was a soldier, and that was a great guess of his. “Yes, I am a soldier.” A gentle voice flowed out of my maw as I spoke. The steed spoke again, and I nodded my head indicating that I understood.

I quickly stole a glance down at my pup. She seemed content and maybe even asleep. She had not made a sound or stirred around that much while Midas came along. I was sure that a day full of trying to open the lips that had been closed for a long time would make one tired. I my smile grew a little as I gazed down at her, but I then looked back up at the black and white painted brute. A thought popped into my head. I had not been very active in the herd with sparring and protecting because I had been way too busy taking care of Elektra. But now she was still and possibly asleep, and maybe if this stallion was up for a little friendly fight then I could improve a little with my skills. “Midas, I have not sparred in a long time because I have been too busy taking care of my pup. Would you might want to do a spar?”

Messages In This Thread
See The Fire In My Eyes - by Elektra - 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 06-30-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-30-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-02-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-16-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM