the Rift

[OPEN] » where are you? [open]

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My child. My baby. I worried about him when I returned to see my fuzzy little son gone. Panic rose within me. Yes, I was planning to leave him later when he was older after I taught him valuable lessons and fighting skills, but now I never intended on abandoning him even though previously I had thoughts on it. My intentions earlier were just to go out and feed on some fresher grass farther along the way while my dear Kovoden slept, but the plan failed when I came back and he vanished. Quickly I walked around, scanning the area seeing where he was, but he was nowhere near where I briefly left him. Running and lifting off the ground, I opened my massive wings to find my son. My son. I urgently had to find him, and if I didn't.....

I finally spotted a little white shape traversing mountains. As I peered in closer I saw his red tipped wings, and milky eyes. It was the day I realized he was blind. The regret I felt for bringing the poor child in the world to never see. But he still had me for now, and I needed to raise him to be honest and proper. "KOVODEN!" I yelled, swooping down to him, racing towards him and stopping. "Where did you go? I was worried!" I said, the momentary terror present in my raising voice. "Don't ever leave me again! Not now!", Storm scolded, nuzzling her son, hoping for a herd. If only I lived in a herd, the others would help look after him. We'd be...family. Motherly instincts kicked in, while she nuzzled him relentlessly. "I'm not leaving you yet", she whispered.

Messages In This Thread
» where are you? [open] - by Kovoden - 05-20-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: » where are you? [open] - by Storm - 05-21-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: » where are you? [open] - by Kovoden - 06-02-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: » where are you? [open] - by Confutatis - 06-17-2013, 08:28 PM