the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
azulee
they want rain without thunder and lightning

I remember this place. Mother took me here when I was small. I cannot say it has changed much. The air is brisk and merely rakes across my peppered hide. A thick, powdery robe of white cloaks the Earth for miles on end, a pristine canvas interrupted only by the dark crags of distant mountains. I choose not to fly. The air is wreathed in a stale chill, and I detest it. I prefer the warmth of the desert, sunlight dousing my flanks and sand squelching beneath my hooves, but I cannot deny the beauty this place holds. Mother has taught me to see the beauty in all things, and I find it in the way the ground seems to be strung with tiny pearls. They glimmer faintly in the dull sun overhead as I walk past them, crunching some beneath my hooves as I stride onward. That said, I'd still rather be in the desert.

Despite this, I continue. I am intrigued by a strange apparition in the near distance. I freeze, studying it for a moment with my ears pricked stiffly forward. The very air seems to tear asunder maybe 20 feet or so away, revealing a gaping, black emptiness which seems to writhe and radiate before a black-white body emerges. The hole swallows itself, leaving behind an imperious, horned figure. I observe for a moment, assessing the situation, uncertain of whether or not to approach. In the end, my curiosity gains the better of me, and I cautiously make my way toward it. Puffs of steam curl from my nostrils and my eyes are narrowed as his figure slowly becomes more clear to me. I stop just a few strides away, my head high and my leonine tail swaying passively.

My expression is not hostile - if anything it is a bit distrusting and there is an unmistakable air of suspicion which hovers around me. I exhale. "Hello," I say coolly, hoisting my muzzle as I speak as if to emphasize the word. I hold my wings at half mast in an attempt to make myself look bigger. I'm not trying to intimidate him, but you can never be too wary of strangers, and on the off-chance he decides to attack I will be ready to flee.

"Who are you?" I ask.

[ ooc ; Azulee has never quested for magic. ]

Questing For ;
:: [Magic: Spark x Wind | The ability to summon flashes of lightning at will.]
background image © riktorsashen

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by God of the Spark - 05-21-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Azulee - 05-21-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Casimir - 05-21-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Talianna - 05-22-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Elizabeth - 05-22-2013, 05:40 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Arah - 05-22-2013, 09:03 PM