the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C a s i m i r

D r a g My T e e t h Across Y o u r Chest
To T a s t e Your B e a t i n g Heart

What was it about wondering that got him so happy? The days of Orangemoon, which had been long and grueling before, now flew by with a vigor that he had yet to see. The autumn had gone by so quickly, and winter would soon be upon them. His days of spending time outside would cease, as the snow wasn't really the place for the white draft, and he would be sticking close to the herd land unless he was simply too cooped up. But the more he began to think about it, the more he thought that it wasn't all that bad. Snow was an archenemy of his. It was cold and wet, and he always fell in it, and it just made him cold, and he hated being cold. Why did it have to be cold? He didn't get it. Maybe he was breaking some law of science, but he would be better off if snow wasn't cold.

Still, the idea of winter stuck in his brain. He decided to try to see if there was snow somewhere around this time of year, and he knew if you went far enough north, there should be. He had never been very far north before, and it was already beginning to feel like an adventure. Though he soon found that the terrain grew from dry weeded grass to shriveled up masses below his hooves, and he could already feel the coldness drifting into his skin. The first snow hit him, and then soon he was covered in it. He was now in the Frostbreath Steppe, and as he made his way across he could see nothing but white in front of him. However, before he would reach the God of the Spark, he would trip three times, shivering and cursing halfheartedly about how he hated snow.

And there he was, the God of the Spark. He had not expected him to be in a such a place, but he was the patron god of an area up North, so it did make sense. He remembered him from a while ago, and though he had not spoke a word to him then, he wanted to speak to him now. There was another child there, giving him a questioning gaze and asked who he was.

"Good Evening Sir of the Spark. Are you well today?"

OCC: [Companion: Chocolate Lab | Heal]

[Image: 44e8a148-3afd-49ff-886c-88547d8c0d92_zps0984fc50.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by God of the Spark - 05-21-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Azulee - 05-21-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Casimir - 05-21-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Talianna - 05-22-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Elizabeth - 05-22-2013, 05:40 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Arah - 05-22-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Scarter - 05-23-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Irrydae - 05-23-2013, 09:32 PM