the Rift

[OPEN] I Want To See The World! [phi - ktu joining]

Umbri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I looked like a spider, and not just any, but a daddy long leg.

I was adorable at this time. Not only that, I was speedy. Momma could barely keep up with me. All in all, I was proud of myself. I was a red dun with chestnut marking things. I wasn't sure what they were called, but they made me look fiercer. All my legs were white, but I didn't know why. Momma has white legs also, but one is missing. What is even weirder is that I have a white thing on my face. Momma has one too, but hers is smaller. The only other thing we have in common is that we both have awkward manes. Momma's stands up straight, and so does mine. She says that mine will grow longer, but I still ask her every once in a while.

I was here, but Momma wasn't. I wasn't sure where she was. I had kind of wandered off. I guess it wasn't a bad thing considering I had wandered here. There was grass everywhere. Sure, I didn't eat grass, but it was fun to roll around in. I could hear distant hoof beats and whinnies. The thought that this was a herd land didn't even cross my mind. How should I know this was a herd land? I didn't know much. My malformed hoof made my leg shriek in pain. I had just been in some bad weather so my leg ached and throbbed.

I stood still and reached my head down to sniff the grass. My head stopped lowering and I pinned my fluffy ears back. My legs were to long. Still, I kept trying to stretch closer to the ground. I was notifyed that I tried to hard when my legs started slipping open. Immidietly I let my cranium rise to the sky. I quickly regathering my self and look around to see if anyone saw. Bored, I walked a little farther into the meadow. There was a soft breeze and a cloudy sky. I hiked up a hill until I stood firmly at the top. Looking around I still saw nothing, so I let a small whinny out before looking back at the ground. It was so far. My legs were to long! Or maybe my neck was too short!?