the Rift

[OPEN] Is that you? [Adrixaura]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Not soon after, another horse, unicorn joined the party.
The mare looked unfeeling, with no emotion in her eyes, as she brushed by Ktulu, the leader of the group. Knowing that he might have gone to far, he took a step back, swearing that he was at the border of the foothills, technically not on their land. As she spoke, he stood in utter silence. The rage was present in her voice, as she spoke deep with anger. Mistaken, she supposed Faelon was part of the Assassins, but none of that was true. As a pacifist, he refused to join a group with that sort of name. Killing was not his nature, nor fighting though he was excelled in it. Replying nonchalantly to her remark, Faelon looked her in the eyes, not in a challenging way, but more of respect.

"I am acquaintance with some of the horses in this Assassins group, but in no way am I part of it", he said. "My friend Adrixaura has asked for my help, and I could not turn down that plea", he spoke seriously staring at Ophelia. "Although I take no part in their group, surely they are not just a bunch of misguided fools. They are searching for a place in their life, and surely they are misunderstood", spoken in calm defense for his friend. "I am sorry, I wish to leave, I do not like the idea that I am trespassing on your land, but I will not go without Adrixaura", Faelon said. "I am not freeing her for the will of the Assassins, I am freeing her for her own liberty", he stated.

Bowing his head in respect to these horses, sorry that he was on their territory, but not moving a single pace, for he said he wouldn't leave without the girl, and he meant every word of it.

Messages In This Thread
Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Knox - 05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 05-22-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Kumal - 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ktulu - 05-23-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Locket - 05-23-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ophelia - 05-24-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Alex - 05-26-2013, 11:17 AM