the Rift

[OPEN] Is that you? [Adrixaura]

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

DIMENSIONS
THE DEATH OF DREAMS SING HALLELUJAH IN MY NAME

My stance was strong, unforgiving, powerful. I had guessed by now that I was probably the only big cat in Helovia and I would use that, portraying myself as a ferocious beast which was what I was and no one could deny that. However the grey stallion was nothing like me. He seemed to be more on the thinking, humbled side of life, not a fighter or killer at all but yet a fight had broken out. Great, now it depended on this stallion to fight in our corner and not make a fool out of us.

A grey mare came round now, anger in her eyes. My slitted eyes turned to burn though her skin, wishing that I had some magic to burn her heart. She came to the side of the dark mare with the golden marking, close to the panda like boy. Panda. I knew of them, and I liked them. There fat flesh was filling, taste and juicy. I listen to her words, a small growl rumbling in the pit of my stomach at her words. They were fair enough but I refused to leave here without the girl.

Looking towards the fight, I sit down on the rock, shuffling around to make myself comfortable. There was no way I was going to miss this fight and there was no way I was leaving without the girl. Looking back towards the white girl I say, "Trespassers we might be. Kidnappers you are." There was no mistaking the anger, the fury in my voice. "I am surprised you let the leader go, but not a follower." I continue in a half surprised tone but I really didn't care. I had been with Tonka, there leader, since he was released and the question was playing at the back of my mind.

"Hear Me ROAR!"

OOC: I hope you don't mind Kumal joining in!:)

Messages In This Thread
Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Knox - 05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 05-22-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Kumal - 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ktulu - 05-23-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Locket - 05-23-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ophelia - 05-24-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Alex - 05-26-2013, 11:17 AM