the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind

Talianna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Be it flood or be it fire
I will come in times most dire

It is with my golden crown raised high in the air that I first rest my gaze on the star-strewn path, the gentle wind lifting mane and feathers alike as it rushes to get past my dozing form. It is a miracle that the subtle sound of nature's breath was able to waken me at all, but I thank the heavens that this wind -- intentional or not -- had sounded when it did. I would not have been able to respond to my maiden's call and be on my way to see her if it had not been for that.

The soft murmur of voices drifts towards my ears as I near this sacred place, and my hooves cause billows of old, dried herbs and flowers to stir as they emit a resonating clack with each step that I take. As I become ever closer to the source of the shining trail of stars, I begin to notice the sluggish streaks of lava that run through and over the rough stone floor that I am standing on. Fear does not grip me in its harsh talons when I feel the warmth that one stream gives off; instead I feel awe and a sense of wonder for the volcanic land surrounding me. If it is the red lava that causes harm to the living, then perhaps it is this blue fluid that can be used to heal?

But, as one would imagine, my curiosity for the foreign substance is no match for the elation that I experience when my bi-colored gaze takes hold of the winged deity standing atop her throne. My legs, aching with fatigue from my journey to the Throat, are now renewed and fresh with energy at the sight of this Goddess; the worry that had begun to wrinkle my brow has now been ironed and pressed, all my doubts washed away like the magma seeping past her shining form. Now I know for certain that the pull that had brought me to this land had not been a figment of my imagination, and this stunning figurine is proof.

I have become speechless in my silent awe of the lavender mare, and my eyes are only able to bore into hers. It is not in my nature to remain ignorant in the presence of others, but I am only able to acknowledge the Goddess in my current state.

With a deep bow of my gently sloped head, I manage to say in my heavily-accented tongue, "Greetings, Mistress of Moon. I am sorry for my lack of humility. I am most honored to have finally met with a God of these lands; it is mi gana, my desire, to fulfill the wishes of you and your brothers, but I have been unable to since my entrance into 'elovia. Forgive me, Diosa"

Now silent with the open admittance of my confession, I keep my head bowed low to ground, feeling the heat that is radiating off of the surface, awaiting my Lady's judgement.

Walk walk walk.

"Talk talk talk".
{OOC: Diosa = Goddess; Grandfathered :: [Companion: Tiger | Restore]}

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by God of the Moon - 05-21-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Tiamat - 05-21-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Casimir - 05-21-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Mauja - 05-21-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Talianna - 05-21-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Elizabeth - 05-22-2013, 05:14 AM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Mesec - 05-22-2013, 08:17 AM