Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
Well you don't understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now I'm a man
Who won't let himself be

The moment that Mesec had approached and his mother speaking, giving a sharp demand, the colt was worried that her words had been directed to him. However, a second later his worry was lain to rest when she assured that it was him she would speak with. Craning his neck to the right, he looked upon each of the others that had gathered, idly wondering why they had come to the shrines. What wishes did they hold? Did they simply wish to talk with the Moon? With a gentle exhale, Mesec turned his head back once more and settled his silvery gaze upon that of his mother's.

He wanted to step forward and press his muzzle into her shoulder, to inhale her sweet scent and simply be reassured that she still loved him. But as he observed the look held in his mother's side, he was quick to reconsider his actions and remain where he stood. Had he unknowingly upset her? Did she not like the gift he bore unto her, or was it something deeper that he couldn't begin to comprehend? Hearing the tone of her next words made him lean towards the latter.

"I wanted to see you," he began, daring to keep his gaze glued on those eyes which mirrored his own, "It's been too long..." The yearling trailed off, his eyes snapping away momentarily as he contemplated what exactly to say. There was just so much; surely she knew of his running away from the Basin, and of his new home in the Foothills. What did she think of it all? Did she hate him for his choice? Mesec wanted nothing more than to ask her all of these things, but her tone spoke volumes and alerted him that she did not wish to hear it.

"Actually, mother, there is another thing... It's about magic. I want to go on a quest like father did to get his. Lot's of people respect him... right? I want to follow in his steps and learn his art."

please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by God of the Moon - 05-21-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Tiamat - 05-21-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Casimir - 05-21-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Mauja - 05-21-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Talianna - 05-21-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Elizabeth - 05-22-2013, 05:14 AM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Mesec - 05-22-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Mesec - 05-25-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Quest Drop #7 Dark | Wind - by Mauja - 05-26-2013, 08:47 AM