the Rift

[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The thunder growled at the shock of light outside of the some what cramped cave, dueling in the night air over head. Seconds after the ground-shuttering clash, it began quieting down, the sound rolling across the clouded skies of Helovia. The mare, Myrah ..yes, thank you.. Myrah finally replied, her voice masked by the continuous rolling hot and cold air. She said something about not being used to running in the snow.. I think. Which would make sense with what I just pulled her through.

Tired, heavy eye lids slumped with no effort, hard to keep open more than anything. The warmth each of our bodies were generating in the small cavern was comfortable. The matching grulla's voice brought my eyes back to life for a moment, mocking me again, calling me a "terrible guide." I grinned lazily, a quiet, half asleep laugh muffled by my closed mouth. Each dark eye stayed open, watching Myrah finally take up my offer on the most comfortable position in the house.

She bent down awkwardly, her legs shivering on the way down. Her barrel finally rolled to the floor, inching back and forth in order to get comfortable easier. "Shame," she began "I got all the way down here and I don't think I can... sleep..." My jaw dropped, lips peeling back to bare pink gums in the process of a long, drawn out yawn. "I sure will be able to." The beginning of my sentence merged in with the end of the yawn, sounding like a strange howling almost.

My knees buckled so that if I were to fall asleep standing up, I wouldn't fall to the floor. Hopefully fi I did I would stay asleep. That would be lovely. Go to sleeeep, go to sleeeeep the soft, Mother like voice sang in my head. This continued for a minute, the voice slowly contorting itself into the vulgar, scratchy voice that I was used to. This was always fun to try to fall asleep to.

walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-04-2013, 10:13 PM