[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

I moved too fast to notice that her body suddenly was not beside mine, the sound of clattering hooves behind me being the only thing that signified me to stop. I reached out with my front legs as far as they'd reach, attempting to slow my pace with long hops. A few slowed steps allowed me to turn, her voice reaching me just as she began to scale up the rocky mountain side. I drew in a deep breath, ears pressing forward to catch the end of her sentence. Rocks? Good luck you gangly fool

Damn it. I sucked in another deep breath, continuing my chase after the matching mare. Her lioness tail catching my attention before I had to look down to assure my steps would not be the death of me. I moved slowly, picking my feet up high with each step in order to not trip over each sharp rock. The small trail that few had obviously trekked up was narrow and dangerous to sloppy footing. Red eyes flicked up from the rock path to watch the female before me bound and slink around with ease.

She paused quite a bit further ahead of me, her body perched proudly as she called down to me. I knew she'd want to stay with me, with my charm and all. One for charm, zero for you I rolled my eyes at them with a smile up toward the mare. I opened my mouth to respond, but just as the words formed in my voice box, she turned and moved away once more. I sighed, pushing myself up the hillside awkwardly. I found myself tripping over my own feet rather than rocks due to concentrating too hard.

Eventually I found myself where Myrah had stopped the first time, and I was exhausted. Moving over flat ground was much, much easier than this. "Myrah, I don't know if I can do this much longer. You win!" I drew in a couple of deep breaths, the cold air chilling my lungs with a cold chill that almost made me cough.

Tagged: @[Myrah]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM