the Rift

[OPEN] lost and found

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
To say that he was taken aback by the blatant deny for help would be an understatement. Honestly, the overo stallion had been expecting some sort of agreement, so when the dull chorused 'no' left the Pegasi's lips, Apollo was left rather flabbergasted. The black steed's head tilted slightly, horn pointed askew towards the heavens, and he eyed the stranger. Perhaps what was truly ailing him was far deeper than his wounds...

Apollo's eyes drifted then when a flash of movement caught his eye, honey-brown orbs spotting the small creature that clambered up the winged-steed's crest to rest upon the top of his head. What a strange creature she was, and instinctfully Apollo stretched his muzzle out to take in her scent. Why, he had never seen anything quite like her. He refrained from getting too close, however, for the last thing he wanted to do was be mistaken as a threat.

"Where is she?" Came the sudden accusations, which only further added the fuel to the Earth Medic's confusion. Who? "Where is Resplendence?"

Resplendence...? The name registered nothing in Apollo's memory, and for yet another moment it was all he could do to stare, scrutinizing this not-so-stranger before speaking. When he spoke, his words were careful and gentle, for the last thing that the medic wanted to do was upset this wandering Pegasus even further.

"I'm sorry," Apollo began regretfully, his lips twitching downwards in an apologetic frown, "I don't know who this 'Resplendence' you speak of is, nor where you can find her... But please, if you intend to search for your friend, you shouldn't do so in your state. Let me help you, then you can continue in your venture. Please?" Whether or not this stallion would accept his aid, Apollo didn't know, but he just had to try. Then, however, an idea came to the Earth Medic and his frown turned into a somewhat timid, but genuine, smile.

"Perhaps... We could strike a deal? If you let me heal your injuries, I will help you find this Resplendence. Would that be alright...?"

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
lost and found - by Quilyan - 05-21-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: lost and found - by Apollo - 05-23-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: lost and found - by Quilyan - 05-23-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: lost and found - by Apollo - 05-30-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: lost and found - by Quilyan - 06-03-2013, 09:51 PM