the Rift

[OPEN] !! Counting

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

It was not that many days ago that I was in this very hell hole, but that time I was chasing a bewildered Pegasus that seemed to be drawn to the fiery pit like an insect drawn to a light. Now, I stood in silence, plenty far enough away from the constricting smog that continuously vomited from the earth in large puffs. The dry savanna grass wisped around my long black limbs, tickling at the joints of my knees. Lava churned deep below my solid feet, driving a bubble of air toward the gaping mouth of the huge hole. The air bubble lurched forward, yearning to escape the heat before it completely evaporated. Suddenly it found its way out, a loud popping noise resulting in the snap of lava. The liquid fire lurched in a large spew, hissing at the colder temperature of air, even though it too was scorching.

The loud pop made my unaware senses gasp, causing my lithe body to tense and jump at the same. Red tipped ears pressed forward and I bolted ahead instinctively. Black hooves ripped the dry grass from its' roots in scoops, tossing it aside with ease. I moved effortlessly through the now thinning foliage. My pulse picked up with each heavy breath. Crimson eyes scanned the surrounding land, picking up the unnatural black color quickly. My back feet slowed, then stopped all together, shoveling themselves into the soft soil and dragging me like a reining horse. My thin, but built chest heaved with each breath.

A black and red toned mare stood near the edge of one of the various fiery streams, her hooves almost seeming to reflect the color beside her body. I stood up straight again, eye balling the mare with suspicious eyes. Who had I found now? Red lines rolled down her face in a strange pattern, making her just a little more unique than any other stranger I had come across quite yet. Though, the pattern did remind me of a stallion I had met at home. Only he was stained with an electric blue.

Go on, go talk to her they pecked, attempting to push me forward. So.. of course I listened. Each leg picked up with my naturally long stride, moving toward the mare at a slow pace. She was a fellow unicorn.. why not try to talk to her? I sniffed the air before I stopped across the hot stream, she didn't have a distinct scent on her. Maybe she was a wanderer?

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
!! Counting - by Seele - 05-21-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Voodoo - 05-21-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Valka - 05-23-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Hana - 05-23-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Seele - 05-24-2013, 01:49 AM