the Rift

[OPEN] !! Counting

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 30k7diw.png]
Credits; Colourize-Stock.deviantart.com venomxbaby.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; Frostie-Spirits.deviantart.com

H A N A
And I won't lie they keep me on my toes these days.

She had not been out here before, but staying away from The Grey while she still hadn't done her spar punishments was a big deal for Hana. She was scared of the pain, the blood and the damage she would have to inflict back to gain approval from her leaders and her sister. Gosh, her sister was the one who had set up this punishment fro her. After the punishment was set and Ktulu had wondered off to hide in her shadows again Lakota and Hana had a screaming match. It had actually horrified her. All it had done was left Hana on her knees begging for forgiveness. But now she was going to face Archilbald the Duntless in the area and no doubt her sister would be lurking in the shadows ready to yell at her for not sparring properly. The entire prospect of failing her sister just pissed her off more and Hana found herself no able to just lie around and think about it. She needed to get up and do something. She she started to walk and she didn't stop for at least a day or so. Time passing was irrelevant to her in this state of mind, Hana just wanted to shut everyone else, hole up inside herself and ignore those who wanted to hurt her, please her and scare her. Mentally Hana knew that she just wasn't strong enough for any games.

The area was boiling hot, fire was all around her, engulfing her. Only she didn't care. Healing magic would come in use, she would be able to heal herself should any fire suddenly burst out from the ground. Her tail was held high to avoid it being singed in the heat or any small flames. The length was something that she was rather impressed about, her pretty hair. Had she really become so shallow because of her pain? A huff of annoyance and frustration fluttered around her stomach. Followed by a harsh swallow to stop tears spilling out of her eyes. She could honestly say that she was confused if she hated herself, her sister or her leaders. However she was sure that the feeling would subside once the spars where over. Her hooves where careful in picking out a destined path, nervous even. "What if the ground breaks away and I fall into the pit of bubbling hell?" It was a sarcastically quiet muttered question. Still her pissed feeling could be heard in her voice. The mask she wore on her face was just calm and collected though.

Thinking she had heard a voice Hana wonders over to where she thought the tone had come from. At the moment she didn't care if she ran into friend or foe. Maybe if she returned to the Foothills battered and bruised Lakota would care about her again. Ruby orbs searched through the some from where the voice had come from. Unfortunately only her own shadow could be seen around in the dense smoke. It was actually starting to make her eyes water. Just as the thought of turning around and finding her way out of this hell hole crossed her mind, her eyes spotted three figures. She spotted them all in turn. Choosing to greet the dark mare with red on her body and a see through horn, Hana cleared her throat. Her footsteps where slow, and delicate. Thoughtful, all of the figures around her were unicorns. She honestly hoped none of them were racist. "Hello." The other mare introduced herself as Valka. A smirk on Hana face, as she tried to appear collected around the others. "I'm Hana"

Messages In This Thread
!! Counting - by Seele - 05-21-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Voodoo - 05-21-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Valka - 05-23-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Hana - 05-23-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Seele - 05-24-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: !! Counting - by Voodoo - 05-30-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: !! Counting - by Valka - 06-04-2013, 06:46 PM