the Rift

[OPEN] !! Counting

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The little carbon coloured mare shifted her feet ever so slightly as she flexed out her back. The heat relaxing the taut muscles from something she couldn't remember. It seemed as if she had been through a lot more than she could remember. But, really, she could never remember running too much, or fighting a lot, so this didn't make too much sense in her mind. Loud pops and hisses flooded her ears. But, a more distinct sound caught her attention. Tonight must be the night for the travelers to wander through the pits of hell. Rivers of fire that crackled and shot out in an attempt to snag your legs and drag you back down into it's depth with it covered the land. Nostrils flared, the mare watched with slight unease and the first one appeared at the edge of the fogged smoke just in time to hear the sound of "Fire!" escape what seemed to be another mare's maw and then the clacking of hooves as they rushed to get out of the way of the taunting element. The stag stopped relatively close to her but didn't say anything. Seele tilted her cranium just a little in questioning before the mare she had heard prior rushed up, sliding to a halt next to the male. Wild eyes graced over both of them as if to take them in. And with a still shaken voice the mare offered her name, "Valka" and that was all.

A gentle grin raised Seele's maw up in the corners as she bobbed her head, "Seele, my dear," she offered before lifting her head back up to the sound of yet another approaching. The other mare's hooves clicked softly against the hard rock, as if she were trying desperately to not make too much noise. And her placement of flints of cautious. Obviously, she was wondering if they were racist. Seele could say she wasn't, she didn't really care one way or another. But she wasn't sure of the others. With a kind look in her yellow orbs she met the Ruby ones of the equine mare before she said "Hello and offered her name, "I'm Hana" A smirk was upon her face, but Seele could tell it was one from discomfort. A gentle bob of Seele's head in welcome as she turned to completely face the group before her, "And your name, sir?" she requested, a gentle tilt of her cranium as she peered over toward his lingering frame, "I can promise that I won't bite," she mused with a tiny smirk upon her face, a giggle glinting in her eyes as they quickly scanned the group before her once more.

462 words
Dopple Seele
I usually write more, just gotta get used to her as a Dopple...
And it's still open if anyone else wants to jump in! Just remember to try and keep to the same order
tagging:
Voodoo, Valka, and Hana
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Counting - by Seele - 05-21-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Voodoo - 05-21-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Valka - 05-23-2013, 08:29 PM