the Rift

Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal}

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Just I thought, the brute charged me with an open mouth and flesh hungry claws. My wings had been prepared for flight and I calculated the the exact moment of which I was to take off. Every second Kumal closed in on me was a second closer to take off time. My wicked smile twisted into a snarl and my teeth were bared. As I watched the body language of him, he entered a stance that I could recognize as him about to pounce.

It was in that moment that I thrust my wings out and leaped backwards in a half-rear stance. I leaped into the air, flapping my large black wings and gaining altitude with every one, rapidly. I spiraled into the air, and watched as the male's lunge came complete from above. The distance between me and the ground grows to the point where the mist of the fields is beginning to slightly harbor the sight of the fields below.

Then, I spot him. In that moment, I enter a nose dive and tuck my wings close to my body. My front legs are tucked close to my body and my hind legs are put straight out. My usually genetically inherited and craned neck is now straightened out as much as possible. The arch, however, allows some of the resistance to lower incredibly. My eyes are scrunched from the air whipping my face but after countless trips from the sky, it is something I'm used to. My mane and tail appear like a thin banner whipping behind me fast enough to point where the individual strands look like a blur.

As I come closer to the ground, I spot him once more and aim for a hard hit. Perhaps to teach this douchebag a lesson. He was apparently new to the concept of allies. Like I had stated before, I do not put up with bullshit. But hey, give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and he can eat forever. I didn't suppose that had to reach just towards good things. The bastard wanted respect yet did not return it. He was still on my team though and with that, I must be sure that my hits will not injure him too immensely lest I reach the point of no return. Tonka would most definitely not approve.

Once I pinpointed Kumal, I shifted my wings away from my body to catch the wind the right way to make my mark. The problem was, Kumal would probably move out of my way. To fix that problem, I shot my wings out just in time and closed in on Kumal, hoping for all hooves to strike. I glided as I went it for a hit, aiming for the torso. I flapped my wings to get resistance and to soften the potential blow.

WC: 481
Summary: Dodges Kumal's attack by leaping back and taking flight. Hovers and then enters a dive when she spots Kumal. Closes in on Kumal, then thrusts wings out at last minute and glides over ground to strike Kumal with all hooves. Kind of like a hawk would his prey.

You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas mask< a href="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/friesian%20horse">horsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM