the Rift

Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal}

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Retaliation. Oh, how it was sweet. It wasn't quite in the amount that I would have liked to have been, no, but it was there. The bite was successful and I could tell, hurtful. He jerked away from his own planned attack with his teeth. I let go before I ripped it off, that small voice in the back of my head telling me that we were still allies. The taste of his blood entered my mouth and I wickedly smiled again with pleasure. That metallic taste in my mouth had not been felt in such a long time.

As I lunged, so did Kumal. He had his paws coming with claws unsheathed. He was aiming to use those nifty little needles on me again and I had to think rapidly in just about half a second. I had jumped before him though and thus, I was above him more. I was also a lot taller than him at the withers. This gave me the advantage to try and take my already-in-action front legs and attempt to swat his down, forcefully. However, I had another problem; his mouth was open and ready to bite, aiming for my arched neck.

I had prepared for an attack to the head or neck, hence why it was arched the way it was ever since my lunge began. To counterattack this, I knew I had to get away from his mouth. IF he was aiming for neck, then why the hell should I not? I jerked my head up to act like I was coming from above, then juked rapidly and aimed for under his chin with teeth bared, all the while trucking forward. If we collided, it would probably be like two trains clashing together.

I flung out my wings and forcefully flapped them my for more momentum, bracing for possible impact from claws, his body, or other. Oh, how it had been so long since I had used this move. If the clash was as I expected it to turn out as, then I would kick off again and spiral into him, much like a rotating spear head.

Summary: When Kumal lunges at the already lunging Chemical, she bares her teeth from above to make him think that she is going to strike from there, but jukes him and aims for under his chin, at his neck, knowing a good blow could knock him out. She continues to charge, hoping to collide and possible trample him. She flaps her wings for even more momentum in the charge. If he continued to barrel into her, she would kick off into a spiral and use her wings to drill into him, kind of.
OOC: Had to finish strong. Was an awesome spar thread and we'll definitely have to do this again! Awesome job! :-D
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas mask< a href="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/friesian%20horse">horsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society {Spar | Kumal} - by Chemical - 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM