the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier

I had long since grown used to the familiar, draconic tune of my Weyrleader.

So it was when I caught the call on the wind that I snapped my head up to attention, twisting my ears towards it's general direction as I considered the urgency it held. Thankfully, it seemed to lack a need for immediate reaction, but I would treat it no differently than a call to war. "Suli," I spoke up, tilting my nose to the sky to gaze up at the little green resting in a low hanging branch just feet from my head, "Let us go. Our lady needs our attention." Awaking from her doze, Suli gazed upon me with bleary, purple eyes before parting her jaws in a mighty yawn. Only then did she rise to her feet and spread her wings, taking perch upon my withers. Once she was secure, we were off.

In no time did we reach the draconic lady of the land, and as I slowed to a stop just feet from her, I took the time to outstretch my muzzle in greeting to her before backing off, allowing her the space to say what needed to be said. From her original spot at my withers, Suli scaled the length of my neck until she had reached the point of my poll, grasping my forelock with the claws of her wings to gaze at the Dragonheart, her children, and the golden queen of her own kind. From deep within her throat, she proffered a sort of growling, purring noise in greeting before quieting back down.

Mirage's words reminded me of our encounter just days ago, when she and her daughters had all offered a scale to me so that I may be one step closer in fulfilling my own quest. A small smile pulled at my lips, and I gave a small dip of my head in agreement; indeed, magic was something to be cherished, as was the bond between creature and equine. I could only hope that I may be as much help as Mirage and her kin had been to me and so many others.

"I offer my assistance to whomever it is needed as well," I spoke up once she had finished, certain that I wouldn't be the only one to voice my willingness. But I couldn't help but form some questions of my own in my head after a few moments, and breathing softly, I spoke again. "Though, what if help is, indeed, given to somebody who intends to cause harm?"

Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Destrier - 05-25-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Laila - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mikali - 05-30-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Thor - 05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Lace - 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM