the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

Paladin's spirit had broken long ago, and the two halves were drifting far enough apart now that no amount of strength or will power could keep him whole. The stallion heard the dragon-mare's call, and obediently, he followed the summoning. Hardened hooves moved with a warrior's swiftness, the years of battle not shaken from his instincts or habits. From the sandy shores he crested a bluff and then moved north to the World's Edge, finding himself surrounded by trees within a few hours at a brisk jog.

When he found his leader and two others, the stallion quietly slipped into the ground, eyeing the pair that had shown up. One was Rishima, whom he had been irritated with last meeting, but he got over that hit to the pride rather quickly. She was lovely in spirit and equally as pretty in figure, and he was surprised to a babe at her side. Paladin may not be the most observant, but he had not seen her with a mate around the woods. Interesting. The babe was lovely and quiet, and he smiled kindly before turning his attention back to the conversation.

Mirage called for then to reach their brethren through the gates in which the lost wandered in, and he nodded in agreement. And, she also called for magic. That was curious and helpful, and he was intrigued by the outcome of this proposition. Destrier commented on the fact that not all magic was used for good, and Paladin grimaced slightly. He turned his face to the black stallion, his crimson eyes displaying all the tragedy and sorrow of his past.

"Would magic that can cause harm be any different that the flames your dragon can breathe?" he asked, the question curious and not mocking. "I possess a power whose only goal is to cause crippling pain, but I protected my own with it. Perhaps my opinion is different, but even magic bathed in violence can be useful when fighting those with little moral compass to follow," he said, his voice quiet and lacking his booming tenor.

Paladin listened to Rishima speak then and nodded in agreement. "Wherever you need me, Weyrleader, I will go," he said clearly. "I can accompany Rishima to the veins, if you wish protection for her and her child. Also, I would be more than willing to aide any who need help in finding or earning magic. I will do what I can.". Paladin then turned to those who had entered the clearing. "Should any of you need assistance, you may come to me and I will act on your behalf."

Messages In This Thread
Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Paladin - 05-27-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Laila - 05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 05-28-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Mikali - 05-30-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Thor - 05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Twilight || Compulsory Herd Meeting - by Lace - 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM